~ bonus ~

This is not a chapter, just an insight of what kind of stuff goes inside the room when they're not in the middle of serious discussions. enjoy <3

Zaira looked up from her novel to see Zaviyar rubbing his head forcefully. He had been working on his laptop for hours without break and she was concerned. She was just about to sleep, but couldn't help asking. 

"Kya hua? Theek ho?"

"Haan bas sir mein dard ho raha hai."

"Aaj ke liye kaafi kaam nahi ho gaya? Bas kar do ab."

"Haan bas thora aur."

She sighed, getting out of bed. 

"Apnay liye chai banwanay lagi hoon, peeyo gay?"

She lied, she didn't want chai.

"Is time? Chalo agar apnay liye banwa rahi ho to mere liye bhi keh do."

She picked up the intercom and asked for two cups of tea before putting her hair in a messy bun. Walking towards the study table, she got two painkillers out of the drawer. Once the tea arrived, she handed over the mug and the tablets to Zaviyar who looked up at her with a raised eyebrow. 

"Sir mein dard hai na, kha lo."

He smiled softly before scooting over to give her amply space on the sofa next to him. He finally placed his laptop aside and took a sip of the hot beverage, instantly feeling better. 

"Tum khud ko itna overwork kyun kartay ho?"

He looked towards her, who was already staring at him with her big eyes. He shifted to face her, putting one leg up on the sofa and his arm on the back. 

"Ye jo sab hai ab mujhe hi dekhna hai baba ke saath, aur option nahi hai."

They took a sip at the same time. 

"Aik baat poochon?"

"Hmm, poocho"

"Agar tumhein wapis aa ke ye sab na sambhaalna hota, to tum kya career choose kartay?"

She observed how his eyes instantly shone bright as he sat up straighter. 

"Mujhe ghoomnay phirnay ka buhat shouq hai. University mein jab daao lagta tha nikal jata tha, aur har baar sochta tha ke kaash mein koi travel company khol sakta, tours karwata. Pakistan ki un jaghon ke jahan loug aam tor pe nahi jaatay."

Zaira smiled at the excitement in his voice. 

"Tumhein konsi jagah sab se zyada pasand hai?"

She asked out of genuine curiosity. She herself hadn't been anywhere, but she loved his enthusiasm and wanted to experience the places just through his descriptions. 

"Aik baar hum Balochistan gaye thay -"

He began narrating stories of his university days. His mug of tea was now placed on the table, long forgotten as he used his hands to elaborate on different places. His voice kept rising and falling with the mood of the stories. 

Zaira rested her head on the back of the sofa, observing him intently. She smiled at his passion. She couldn't get her eyes off his dimples, that were on display exponentially higher than any other time. She couldn't help the smile on her face as she kept looking at him, trying to focus on his stories, but her mind was slowly dozing off. 

The last thing she remembered thinking was, 

'Hai to kaafi handsome wese'

~