Ch. 5

Jaelyn

I woke up the next morning with a massive hangover. I sat up on the couch. I groaned, grabbing my head.

"Morning, beautiful," I hear Marcel. I look up, seeing Marcel. "Hi, I have a massive hangover," I said, grabbing my head.

"Here, take these. It should help," he said, giving me ibuprofen and a mug of coffee. "Oh coffee, best hangover cure," I said, taking them.

Marcel sat next to me. "I agree," Marcel said, sitting next to me. "Where's Fabian?" I asked. "Mattina, Jaelyn. Come stai?" Fabian asked in Italian.

"Mattina, mi pulsa la testa," I said, in Italian. "Oh ouch. You guys drank too much again, didn't you," Fabian said.

"We did but we didn't hook up," Marcel said. "True," I said, drinking more coffee. Fabian sits on the chair drinking his coffee.

"So are you two just friends or hooking up again?" Fabian asked. "Just friends. She's still married to Fergal and they're separated at the moment," Marcel said.

"Separated? Again? Last time you and Fergal separated, you and Marcel hooked up. And you and Fergal got back together and stayed together? Is history repeating itself?" Fabian asked.

"Okay, calm down. We're just friends. We decided to just be friends, nothing else," Marcel said, drinking his coffee.

I sat mine down on the coffee table. "Where's your restroom?" I asked. "Upstairs onto your left," Marcel said.

"Thank you," I said, getting up and heading upstairs. I got to the restrooms and shut the door.

Marcel

Jaelyn headed upstairs to use the restrooms. "What do you think of her?" I asked. "She's cool. I'm very impressed with her Italian, now I see why you have a crush on her," he said.

I nodded. "I mean, we're just friends right now. However, we can keep up a conversation unlike my ex," I said.

"Marcel, why are you hanging out with a married woman again? Especially hanging out with Jaelyn, who's technically still married to Fergal, the current NXT Champion. Last time you two hung out, you two got drunk and hooked up. Then she stopped talking to you and went back to her husband. We confronted him and you called her a whore because she ignored you. What's different this time?" Fabian asked.

"Jaelyn and Fergal are separated at the moment. She feels like Fergal's been secretly seeing someone. And he moved out on his own. Jaelyn and I are just friends. You know I always had the biggest crush on her, before I ever signed with WWE and I still do. I don't want her to know that I have a crush on her," I said.

"Well, if you have a crush on her, you need to tell her before she goes back to Fergal just in case she does. If you find out that she took him back, what are you gonna do? Are you gonna call her names again in the storyline?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said. "If you don't tell and she tells you that she told Fergal back, I will say "Told you so". Hear me?" he asked, looking at me.

I looked at him, sighing. I hear the door opening and feet coming down the stairs. Jaelyn sits down on the couch.

"Hey, everything okay??" I asked. "Yeah, I just need to use the restroom. I thought I needed to throw up but I'm okay," she said.

"That's good," I said. Jaelyn nodded, checking her phone. "Got somewhere to be, Jaelyn?" Fabian asked.

Jaelyn shook her head. "No, I don't. My kids are with their dads for the weekends. I should head home and go back to sleep," she said.

"I'll take you home," I said. Jaelyn nodded, getting her boots on. I got up, grabbing my key.