Ch. 13

Jaelyn

Marcel and I are still hanging out at my house after doing some ax throwing with our friends Kyle and Miley.

We are sitting on my couch, talking about tonight.. "Jaelyn, there's something I wanted to tell you for a long time but I don't know how you'll react," he said.

I heard my phone vibrating. I see a notification on twitter that's concerning. "Hold on a second," I said.

I open the DM and start reading the message. I scrolled, seeing pictures of Fergal in Mexico. I see some blonde chick with him, but it's not Veronica.

"¡Ese maldito bastardo!!" I yelled in Spanish. "What is it?" Marcel asked. I gave Marcel my phone as he read the message and pictures.

His eyes opened wide. "Oh Scheiße. Who is that woman?" he asked. "Apparently her name is Sierra Harrison. She's a lingerie model and Fergal's been secretly dating her," I said.

"Oh my god, Jaelyn. I am so sorry," he said. I went into Marcel's arms as I held him. I started tearing up.

He placed his chin on my head. I sniffled softly. I'm sorry you had to hear this news from a random person and not from Fergal," he said.

I sniffled, sighing. "It's not your fault. It's Fergal's fault. I can't wait until I'm fully divorced from that asshole," I said.

Marcel nodded, drying my tears. I looked up at him, sniffling. "So what did you want to tell me?" I asked.

"It can wait. I better head home before Fabian wonders where I am," he said. I nodded, sighing softly.

"Okay," I said, leading him to the door. "Well, thank you for hanging out with me again," Marcel said.

"You're welcome and thank you for inviting Miley and Kyle," I said. "You're welcome. Do you want to hang out again after NXT?" he asked.

"Sure," I said, smiling. " I'll see you Wednesday," he said, smiling. I nodded. "See you later," I said, smiling.

Marcel and I hugged each other. I closed my eyes as I felt safe with him. I felt him kissing my head.

We pulled away. "Goodnight, handsome," I said, smiling. "Goodnight, beautiful," Marcel said, smiling.

I opened the door. Marcel heads out as I shut the door, locking the door. I set my alarm, turning off my lights as I headed upstairs to my room.

NXT

I am at the Performance Center for NXT. I don't have a match but I am supporting my friends. I can't wait until I can get back and wrestle.

I am watching the tag match between Imperium and Killian and Drake Maverick. I'm enjoying Marcel beating up Drake Maverick.

I kind of wish he was beating the crap out of Fergal. "Hey, Jae," Miley said. "Hey," I said, hugging her.

"Watching Marcel's match?" she asked. "Yeah, I am. I kind of wish he was beating up Fergal instead but he told me that he'll pretend he's beating up Fergal for me," I said.

"I saw the post that Vic, Beth and Wade talked about. Beth notices that you're not in the picture. When I saw it, I was confused," she said.

"Well, he's been seeing this woman after my lawyer sent him a letter about me filing for divorce. I think she's the woman that he was secretly hanging out with while I was at home recovering from surgery on my nose and eye," I said.

"I'm sorry to hear that. I'm glad you're divorcing Fergal," she said. "Me too. After it's final, the only thing that Fergal and I have to do is co-parent the twins," I said.