Ch. 23

Next Day

I'm at NXT. The twins are still with Fergal. I'm getting them after NXT goes off the air. I don't have a match tonight.

Marcel and I are still talking and seeing each other. I can't get over my birthday date with him. It was an amazing night.

I see my sister Cassidy at the Performance Center. She's actually signed with NXT as an NXT Superstar earlier this year.

I'm glad she tried out and signed with NXT. She's working on her character. "I can't believe you tried out for NXT and didn't tell me?" I asked.

"I wanted to surprise you. I've been training at Reality of Wrestling with Booker T," Cassidy said. "Well, welcome to NXT. Now, there's two Bellas in WWE and not talking about Brie and Nikki. It's our time to shine," I said.

"I can't wait for us, a real family, to be tag champions," she said. "That's right, but..," I said. "But what?" she asked.

"NXT Talent Relations want to build me and another NXT Superstar into a tag team to take on Candice and Indi starting in a couple of weeks," I said.

"Oh, okay. If it's what talent relations want, it's okay," she said. I nodded. "Well, I got some news," I said.

"Before you tell. How was your birthday date with Marcel last night?" she asked. "Well, I had a great time and birthday. We went to Firestar as you suggested to him. He said something that made me blush and my heart started to heal," I said.

"That's good. At least he's making your heart heal. I had a feeling he'd be the right guy to help your heart heal fully," she said. I nodded, smiling and blushing.

"He's amazing, a gentleman and very hot for a 29 year old. Even after my birthday date, we got to my house and we...," I paused. "What happened?" she asked.

I sighed softly. "Well... Marcel and I.. um..," I said, looking at her. "Oh my god. Did you and Marcel...," Cassidy paused.

I looked at Cassidy, biting my lip. "Yes," I said, chuckling. "Oh my gosh. You and Marcel had sex for your birthday," Cassidy whispered.

"Pretty much. Best birthday ever," I said. Cassidy nodded.. "So are you and Marcel a couple or something?" she asked.

"Marcel and I are...," I paused as I saw Marcel. Marcel walks over, sitting next to me. "Hey, beautiful," Marcel said, kissing my cheek.

"Hey, Marcel. How are you?" I asked, smiling. "I'm good. How are you?" he asked. "I'm good," I said, smiling.

"Hey, Marcel," Cassidy said. "Hi, Cassidy. Thank you for suggesting Firestar for mine and Jaelyn's date," he said.

"No problem. So are you two like a couple now?" Cassidy asked. "I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend," Marcel said.

"Why not?" Cassidy asked. Marcel and I looked at each other. "Well... do you want to tell her?" Marcel asked. "We decided to go on more dates to get to know each other," Marcel said, smirking.

"That's good. Well, I'm gonna leave you two alone," Cassidy said. "Actually Imperium has business to take care of. Wolfe vs Dane's coming up in a few," Marcel said.

"Okay. See you later, gutaussehend," I said. "Later, schön," Marcel said, winking his eyes and clicking his tongue.

"I thought Alexander Wolfe was injured?" Cassidy asked. "He's medically cleared to compete but he's getting released after this match," I said.

"So is Imperium kicking him out?" she asked. I looked at her. "Win or lose, they're still gonna kick him out," I said.

Cassidy nodded. "So I hear Fergal has his rematch against Karrion Kross next week," Cassidy said. I nodded.