Ch. 10

Three Weeks Later

Jaelyn

Stand and Deliver Night one is tonight. Night 2 is tomorrow. This Saturday and Sunday is WrestleMania.

Tomorrow Fergal's defending his NXT Championship against Karrion Kross. I don't have a match for Stand and Deliver night one or two.

After Io and I had our tag match where it ended in DQ, I took time off to focus on myself and my divorce case against Fergal.

I am glad that I don't have to manage Fergal tomorrow night either. I am at home with my kids and enjoying my time off.

My lawyer and his lawyer made up the schedule for the custody for the twins. Fergal gets the twins from Friday to Monday morning.

Since we both work at NXT, we can have them with us and take turns watching them. My lawyer also suggested that I pack up all of Fergal's stuff.

Fergal's coming over to get the rest of his stuff. The last thing I packed up is all of Fergal's championships and trophies he's won in WWE, NXT and NJPW.

I took all the pictures of me and Fergal, putting them away in a safe. I even deleted all of the pictures of me and Fergal on my Instagram.

I finished taping all of the boxes with Fergal's stuff. I heard a knock on the door. "Just a minute," I said, heading to the door.

I see Fergal in the peephole. I opened the door. "Hey, Jaelyn," Fergal said. "Hey," I said. Fergal and I hugged.

"I came to get the rest of my stuff," he said. "I'll help you out," I said. "Thank you," he said. I helped Fergal, carry his boxes to his car.

He has a little u haul attached to his car because his car is small. "Pretty soon, your going need a bigger car for the twins," I said.

"I know. I've been looking for a bigger car for them," he said. "Good," I said. We went back inside to get the last two boxes.

Fergal shut the u haul, locking it up. "Is it okay if I get the twins tonight?" he asked. "Yes, they're taking their naps right now," I said.

"Okay, I'll bring them back tomorrow before Stand and Deliver Night 2," he said. "Sounds good," I said.

"Good thing we have a good custody plan for the twins," he said. "Plus, we don't need to pay each other child support," I said.

"Same. I better go get the twins," he said. "Sounds good," I said. We headed upstairs, getting the twins.

They're both sleeping. I got Irelynd out and he got FJ out of their big kid beds. I grabbed their blankets and stuffed animals they sleep with.

We took them to his car, putting them in their carseats without walking them. Fergal and I gently shut the door.

"Okay. I'll let you know when I'll bring them over tomorrow," he said. "Okay. Have a good night, Fergal," I said.

"I will. Bye, Jaelyn," Fergal said, getting in his car. I went back inside the house, shutting the door.

I locked it. I sat down on my couch, checking my phone. I see it's about 3:15pm. Bridgette should be on her way home from school.

I hear a car honking outside. I went to see who was honking. I went through the garage to see who was honking.

I see it's Bryson in his truck, honking. I see Bridgette coming out of her dad's car. "Bye, Daddy," Bridgette said, shutting his door.

"Thank you, Bryson!" I said. Bryson honked his horn. Bridgette walks to me. "Hi, Momma," Bridgette said, hugging me.