Ch. 9

One Week Later/NXT

Jaelyn

I am at NXT today. I have a match against Dakota Kai with Raquel at ringside as well. However, I won't have anyone with me.

Fergal won't be at ringside for me since we're having personal problems. I am trying to focus on the match against Dakota.

I have my gear on under my hoodie. I zipped my hoodie up. I sat down on a crate, looking through my phone.

"Hey, Jae," Marcel said, smiling. "Hey, Marcel. How are you?" I said. "I'm good. How are you?" he asked.

"I'm good. I have a match against Dakota Kai. Do you have a match?" I asked. "Yes, against Ciampa in a singles match to build up for Stand and Deliver," he said.

I nodded. "Is Walter coming to NXT?" I asked. "He'll be here soon," he said. I nodded. "That's good," I said.

"Are you ready for your match against Dakota?" he asked. "Yes. Hopefully I am able to go for the NXT Women's Championship one day," I said.

"I hope you. When did you last hold the Raw Women's Championship?" he asked. "Before WrestleMania 34. I vacated it at WrestleMania due to injury when I was actually pregnant with the twins. I defeated Alexa Bliss, Sasha Banks, Emma and Bayley to become the Raw Women's Champion," I said.

"I saw that. The way you sneaked in after Alexa hit her DDT on Bayley and you out of nowhere grabbing Alexa by her pigtails, doing a Hangman Neckbreaker that you called Rebel Yell to her and becoming the Champion. Smartest thing you ever did," he said.

"Thank you, Marcel," I said. "You're welcome," he said. "I held the Raw Women's Championship for 196 days. I was the first longest reigning champion until it was broken by Ronda Rousey and broken by Becky Lynch," I said.

"That's still good reign for you. You deserve it," he said. "Thank you," I said, smiling.

"Jaelyn, they're about ready for you," a producer said. "Okay, I'll be there in a few minutes," I said. "Looks like they're ready for you," he said.

"Yeah, they are. Can we talk later?" I asked. "Sure," he said, smiling. I got off the crate. "Best of luck to you," I said, smiling.

"Best of luck to you as well," he said, getting off the crate too. We hugged each other, pulling away from each other. I walked away from him.

Jae Bella vs Dakota Kai w/ Raquel

I am in the ring as Dakota does her entrance with Raquel

I am in the ring as Dakota does her entrance with Raquel. She got in the ring, I looked at her as Raquel left the ring.

The lights came on as I pulled away from the ropes. Dakota and I start circling around each other.

"Why are you wearing that mask?" Dakota asked, shoving my face. I looked at her. "You are nothing!" she yelled, doing it again.

I start laughing at her. "Do it again! I dare you," I said, bringing it. Dakota tried again, I grabbed her by the arm.