Chapter 9: Petty Bastard.

Mikayla's POV.

"White boy of the fucking year just arrived," Announced Lisa as she joined Iris and I on our table in the cafeteria.

"Where's the evidence?" Iris's brown eyes searched Lisa, Lisa pulled out her phone which displayed a picture of Kellan from when he sarcastically told the class to take a picture of him when they kept staring.

"Oh, damn," she grinned at the screen, "Who is he and why haven't I laid my eyes on him?" She shifted her eyes to Lisa.

"Kellan Wesley," Lisa finally took a seat, "I haven't seen him either but I haven't stopped staring at this picture of him," she turned the screen to her face and sighed.

"Where'd you get his picture?" Asked Iris while I took a sip of my diet coke.

"Someone took a picture of him this morning in English," She answered, Iris furrowed her brows at that, "You know, for us fan girls," added Lisa.

"Understandable," Iris pushed her braids behind her shoulder, "Why are you so quiet?" She asked in a suspicious tone.

"Because she was caught exchanging googling eyes with him so obviously, she already knows she has him wrapped around her finger," Lisa rolled her green eyes at me.

"Damnit, Kayla, you always get the good ones," Iris complained.

"It is not a competition," I laughed.

"With you, it kinda is," Lisa muttered underneath her tone as she scratched the back of her neck.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I was held aback by her words.

Lisa and Iris exchanged a look between them, a couple of unspoken words passing through their look.

Iris sighed before bringing her eyes back to me and speaking up, "Ace Mathews, Chase Wright, Joel Jackson, Caleb Laughton..." Iris trailed, trying to remember more names.

"Xavier Peterson," Lisa snapped her fingers, recalling.

"All the hotties that transferred here in the past years, we hyped them but they chose you," Iris giggled.

"That is not my fault and if it makes you guys feel any better, I only slept with one of them," I defended.

"Was it Xavier?" Lisa leaned on the table and whispered curiously.

"It was Chase and she dumped him after the sex," Iris informed Lisa.

"No!" Lisa widened her eyes at me in shock.

"He said and I quote, 'your pussy is the only pussy I want to eat for the rest of my life,' I'm sorry but it was an immediate no for me," I wrinkled my nose in disgust.

"What is wrong with boys," Iris made the same face.

"You guys, what is wrong with that? He was literally telling you he wanted to spend the rest of his life with you," Lisa whined as her eyes shifted back and forth between Iris and I.

She was such a hopeless romantic.

"Lisa? I'm only seventeen," I laughed at her words.

"Yeah, girl, you need to calm down," Iris patted Lisa's shoulder.

"Whatever, I'm kinda glad it wasn't Xavier," she went back to daydreaming.

Lisa developed a crush on any guy with a good set of abs and a nice face and she was always quick to get over it but she never got over Xavier, that obsession was permanent.

"Still hopeful, huh?" I stared at her.

"I mean look at him," she turned her head to look cause, of course he was the first thing she spotted.