♡ 1.

Jungwon woke up to the sound of his alarm, echoing throughout the room. He groaned as he crawled himself out of bed, onto the cold hard floor with a thump.

After many minutes of struggling to get up off the floor, he finally got changed into his school clothes amd brushed his teeth.

"UGH. It's too early for this shit."

He grunted in annoyance to himself  until he suddenly stopped, dead in his tracks. He had just remembered something that he had been yearning for years.

His childhood bestfriend, Kim Sunoo had finally moved back to his home town after living in the Philippines for almost three years, and to top things off, now he was transferring to Jungwons school.

As he's class president for the whole year, Jungwon had been selected too give a tour around the school and to supervise him for the first couple of weeks. How did he possibly forget?

Jungwon jumped from his position and ran to grab his school bag. He couldn't care less if he forgot a book that he needed today. He grabbed a nearby apple to eat and practically leapt out the front door, closing it with his foot.

Jungwons sister, Wonyoung, came back from the restroom yawning, then stood staring blankly at the counter, puzzled.

"I could've sworn I placed an apple on the counter.."

She shrugged it off and took out another apple from the fridge.

"Have you seen Jungwon, Wonyoung? He isn't in his room.."

Mrs Yang says, a little concerned as Jungwon never leaves for school this early.

"No, He probably has some sort of school meeting, I guess"

Wonyoung suggests as she glances out the window. She smirks at the sight of her little brother speed walking, while taking small bites of 'the missing apple' while also biting his nails nervously.

"I don't know what your doing, and I don't know what your up to, but I'm praying for you, lil bro"

She murmurs to herself as she packs her things before heading to school.

                              -

Jungwon has finally made his way to school and stood at the front gate. Barely anyone was there, except from a few older students talking to the teachers about upcoming exams. Jungwon sighed in relief and took a deep breath, gulping his anxiety down.

Jungwon has always had a thing for Sunoo, so he wanted to try his best to impress him as much as he could. After all, they have been best friends since they were toddlers.

What could possibly go wrong?

______________________________________

     Thanks for reading Chapter 1!
This is my first ff book,so if anyone has tips please don't be shy to let me know! Thanks once again 😭💌