♡ 2.

Jungwon stood, letting the gushing wind mess his hair. He checked the time on his phone:   8.30 p.m

A few other students have arrived, but they are just waiting for their friends by the front gate, and now that the gates were open, Jungwon immediately placed his phone in his pocket and entered the school gates, greeting other members of staff along the way.

Jungwon headed straight towards his tutor rep room, passing many other rooms.

'A6,A7,A8...'

Jungwon counted in his mind until he finally reached  A14. He knocked on the door lightly, before opening the door a little, poking his head through the gap like a lost sheep.

The teacher looked up from the computer and smiled at jungwon softly.

"AH, Jungwon! Great to see you, young man. I assume your hear to greet the new transferred student?"

The teacher continues to type important emails, however still paying attention to the younger.

"Hi miss! I am, suprise suprise..is he arriving at normal school hours?"

Jungwon asked looking everywhere but at the teacher.

"Sunoo will be arriving at 9:00, when tutor starts. You and the principal will both greet him and of course your supervising him also. I suggest you enter the principals office at 8:50, so you have time to prepare yourself."

The teacher explained while Jungwon was looking down at his feet like they were the most interesting thing in the world.

Jungwon gave the teacher a weak smile.

"Thank you, miss. Is there anything I can do for you before I leave?"

Jungwon wanted to get his mind off everything that he has to do today.

"Oh no, Jungwon. You're already busy! I'll see you around. Good luck!"

Jungwon Thanked the teacher and said his goodbyes before closing the door slowly. He left the room, letting out a long sigh, leaving the building.

                               _

Time: 8:45

Everyone was walking to their tutors with their friends, meanwhile Jungwon was lapping the school, lost in his thoughts, as there was no point attending his tutor, until he heard a familiar voice in the distance.

"Yoi, Jungwon!"

Ni-ki shouted while waving his hands dramatically, with Jake, Jay, Sunghoon and Heeseung following behind.

"Why aren't you heading to our form? You better not be ditching me again..right?"

Jake says all so suddenly and Jungwon already had too much going on his mind.

"Look, guys. I'm just...very busy today. There's a new student transferring to our school and I'm stressed over it"

The five boys all looked at eachother in confusion.

"What's wrong with that? Your always with transferred students!"

Jay exclaims as everyone nods their heads in approval.

"NO. It's not like that. I...I know him. We've known eachother since we were toddlers, and I um... I may have a little thing for him.."

Silence.

"Oh!..."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading the second Chapter! This will be all for today, I'll publish another chapter tomorrow. Speaking of tomorrow, it will be Enhypens new cb! Please stream 'Orange Blood' 🎧  Thank you again!