♡11.

Jungwon woke up. This time, the ring of the alarm didn't wake him up. A knock on his bedroom door rang in his ear.

Curious, he dragged himself to the door and opened it. There he saw Wonyoung.

"Hey Won. Do you wanna walk to school with me today? It's been a while since we have, I miss it.."

"Yeah, sure"

Jungwon replies with a fake smile plastered on his face, shutting the door slowly.

Jungwon casually does his daily morning routine, leaving with his keys and his bag.

He didn't have time to check his phone at all so he didn't bother.

However, Sunoo was on the other side of the phone spamming Jungwon.

______________________________________
Sunny (crush!?💌)

Jungwon!!
Jungwon.
Jungwon?
JUNGWON!

______________________________________

Sunoo scoffed and was about to leave until he received a notification from Ni-ki:

______________________________________
Ni-ki duckling 🐥

Sunoo Hyung!! Are you
walking with anyone? I have
no one to walk w :(

No, I'm just leaving rn!
Meet at _______?

Kk omw ♡

______________________________________

Sunoo decided to let Jungwon know that he was walking with Ni-ki, an he did so. Sunoo rolled his eyes.

"Sunoo Hyung!!"

The shout was a little distant,then he spotted the usual happy Riki smiling, which made Sunoo smile. They began walking.

Jungwon and Wonyoung were walking, chatting and giggling about random things.

Wonyoung then found the right moment to ask Jungwon about yesterday.

"So, will you tell me about last night?"

"Oh yeah, well.."

Jungwon paused for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Me and Sunoo, we almost kinda kissed yesterday, and Ni-ki is getting close to to Sunoo, I feel jealous.."

Wonyoung chocked on her orange juice.

"I'm sorry, you almost KISSED?!"

"I know it's just, I think I've fallen but it's difficult. We got interupted by his mom telling us she prepared food, and he looked at me..like he was terrified of me, almost."

"Maybe it was just alot to take in for him, happened too fast and it startled him maybe? And I'm sure Ni-ki just wants to befriend him! If anything else happens though, please don't keep it to yourself ill be here to listen!"

Jungwon had P.E first lesson and met with the others. Sunoo sat on the benches as usual, looking slightly grumpy.

Jungwon laughed at his cute face, and then continued the task given by the teacher.