♡12.

Content warning: This chapter contains sexual activity. 

Later that day, Wonyoung dressed herself into a cute, black and hot pink dress, she curled her hair and her make-up was done on point. She wore a hot pink hair band to match with the outfit, giving it a finishing touch. 

Jungwon wore a suit, without the blazer. He styled his hair to the front, strands of hair covering his forehead. To finish the look, he added a few rings.

They were both now ready to go, since it was dry weather, they decided to walk, as their house is only a few minute walking distance.

Mrs Yang knocked eagerly, as Mr Kim opens the door with a smile, greets them, and gestures them inside the house. All Mrs Yang and Kim could talk about was the fact that Sunoo and Jungwon were basically "soulmates" as they are still as close as they were when they were young.

Jungwon leaves Wonyoung, as she found a friend she knew, Liz, and began searching for the older. Their house was pretty big, so he could've been found anywhere.

Jungwon finally recognised the pink haired boy talking to one of the guests. Before he dared to approach, he leaned onto the wall to admire every single little movement he made.

Sunoo wore almost the same thing,  but with a blazer and baggy-ish shorts.

Sunoo took of his blazer effortlessly and placed it neatly on the table beside him. If only Jungwon was the one to take off his clothe-  Jungwon we talked about this. Thoughts. shh.

The way his outfit fit perfectly onto him, it made his waist look so small, Jungwon was very passionate about holding it so dearly, knowing he might never have the chance to.

Jungwon finally gathered himself together and approached Sunoo. 

Sunoo fixed his gaze on Jungwon and his body language shot up with excitement, thanking the guest for talking with him.

"Hyung! I've been looking for you everywhere" 

"Jungwon i waited for you,  I was worried that you were not going to show up" 

"I would never disappoint you like that! But you-" 

'shit. Why did you say that Jungwon WHY? I need to think of something to say..' 

Jungwons dark thoughts filled quickly.

'you look beautiful!'

'no, just tell him how you feel!!' 

'i want him' 

'what if he doesn't want me back?' 

'but he's too attractive to leave..'

'I need him under me, his back arched and his mouth wide open from the sensitivity of pleasure, listening to his pleading, attractive, helpless, and angelic cries and whines as I pound deep, slowly inside of hi-'

"you look beautiful!" 

Jungwon was embarrassed.  He was wondering why he felt this way, every mention of Sunoo, a large smirk appears on his face and he gets insane butterflies.

"ok you big flirt. You look handsome in a suit, though." 

Sunoo grabbed Jungwons tie gently and led Jungwon to the living room. Sunoo fingered the tie, wrapping his fingers around it. Jungwon noticed he did that in the beginning of the school year, he found it cute. 

Everyone all finally ate and had a massive discussion on what they were thankful for. Then all guests were located in the living room, dancing to music being blasted out of the speakers. After all, its a party.