♡7.

*the next day*

Jungwons morning went on as perusal. He woke up, brushed his teeth, got changed into uniform, packed his bag and ate breakfast. He then took the chance to text Sunoo.

______________________________________

Sunoo ♡

Can you walk? I'll come to your house 😄

Yeah sure

______________________________________

Jungwon smiled at the message and left without getting spotted...Or so he thought. Wonyoung peeked through her bedroom window, not even suprised to see Jungwon already walking to school once again.

"Aish, this kid. Love really does things to you"

Wonyoung scoffed and left her bedroom.

    _

Jungwon was patiently waiting outside of Sunoos home, and his gaze softened  as he saw Sunoo in the doorway, smiling as he usual does.

'How can someone be this beautiful..'

Jungwon thought as he shoved it to the back of his bed.

"Your hair has..changed..!"

Jungwon questioned, trying to complement Sunoo but failing completely

" Ya What are you trying to say? Do you like it?"

Sunoo frowned a little

"I think it looks great, I love it" 

Sunoo couldn't help but blush, making Jungwon feel a boost of confidence energize his body.

"Your so bad at flirting Jungwon."

Jungwon eyes widened and laughed nervously

"Whattt!?! I'm not flirting!"

Jungwon pouted and whined as Sunoo giggled, shoving eachother as they were walking to school. However, both of Sunoos parents were suspiciously glaring through the window, watching them both. Why would they do that?

_

Sunoo and Jungwon were currently in music at that point, practicing random instruments, until Yeonjun, one of the "popular" kids strutted towards them.

"AYYYY SUNOO YA"

Sunoo stared at him blankly, wondering how he even knows his name.

"Your the new kid, righttttt?"

"Oh uh yea-"

"SOOOO what's it like being gay?"

Jungwons eyes widened and chocked on his own spit.

"I'm not gay..?"

"You don't seem that gay, to be honest. I mean, you sound sort of gay, but that's it! Do you like musicals?"

Yeonjun totally invaded Sunoos space and a burn of anger and jealousy lingered in Jungwons stomach.