♡ 4.

Jungwons hand gestured Sunoo out of reception to outside, where you can see lessons that were being taught through the windows of the classrooms.

Sunoo was impressed at how neat the school was, everything fit perfectly in its place. This academy was much better than the other school he went to in the Philippines.

Jungwon showed and talked though all the locations in the school. Jungwon was like a pro from the amount of times he had to do this. He continued to show him around until they found themselves back at reception, after walking a huge circle around the school.

"That's all, it's okay to get lost as this school is pretty big, so don't worry if your late to lesson, speaking of lessons? What classes do you have today? Maybe if you want, I can dhow you the rooms?"

Sunoo blinked multiple times while tilting his head slightly.

"I have my lessons with you, dummy. I have a letter that says I have every lesson with you"

Jungwon frowned when Sunoo hands the letter and reads it. No other transferred student has ever got this letter before, and of course its with The Kim Sunoo. His face burned in embarrassment.

"Oh, aha..uhm yeah I didn't know about that, whoops"

Sunoos snatches the piece of paper from jungwons hand.

"Ugh, I'm going to have to cling onto you like a fucking koala. I'm gonna look retarded."

Sunoo rolls his eyes and Jungwon just smirks nervously.

Jungwon tried to switch the subject.

"So...why did you move back to Korea? Why didn't you just stay in The Philippines?"

Yah! What are you saying? That you want me to still be in The Philippines?"

Jungwons face immediately turns red.

"U-um no! I'm just curious.."

"My dad couldn't find a Job anywhere and my mom.. is uh, kinda pregnant, again.."

Jungwon could see that Sunoo became sensitive to the subject, wanting to know more but he knew he couldn't. He didn't want to make him feel like he had to force it out of him.

"Oh, I see"

"Um but it doesn't matter. Anyway, are we going to go to our class? We look stranded"

Jungwon got so distracted with his thoughts that he forgot about attending lesson! Him and Sunoo were gonna be late, but they had an exuse anyway.

"Oh yeah your right! Let's just go heh"

They finally made it to their lesson, walking there next to eachother, in a comforting silence.

_

Jay glared at Jungwon and Sunoo chatting and giggling with eachother while lining up in the queue for food in the cafeteria.

"Why are you so annoyed about Jungwon with this other kid? Leave the poor boy alone."

Jake protested to Jay as he slowly turns to face Jake.

"Shut your gobby mouth, lil aussie boy"

Jay smirks when he heard Jake scoff loudly.

Jungwon walks up to the table with 5 other boys eating and messing about, with a shy pink haired boy following behind.

Everyone's eyes were on Sunoo.