♡ 3.

The silence between Jungwon and the others was a little awkward as they definitely did not expect Jungwon to open up like that.

"I didn't know you were ga-"

"Shut up Ni-ki your making matters worse."

Jay humbled Ni-ki and kept his mouth shut in the meantime.

"Well..I don't know. It's hard to explain and I already have enough crap to do-"

Jungwon stopped mid sentence and sighed heavily.

"You know what..I'm fine,I'm just overthinking a little."

Jungwon pulled a fake smile,just wanting to change the conversation.

"Are you like, sure? You can talk to us-"

"Just leave it, Sunghoon. He said he'll be fine, stop forcing it out of him!"

Jay has always been overprotective over Jungwon, he was like a big brother to him.

Jungwon grabbed his phone to check the time once more: 8:59

"Fuck"

Jungwons facial expression dropped and he began rushing like a headless chicken.

"Hes gonna be here at 9:00, so uh I got to go see you guys later!"

Jungwon barged through the others and ran into the distance.

"I don't think I'll ever understand what goes on in his mind."

Heeseung says sarcastically as the group split to head to their tutors.

_

J

ungwon rushed into the principals office,starting the headmaster.

"Well hello Jungwon, your just on time. They emailed me that they are on their way and they won't be long. You can just wait around or take a seat if you like"

Jungwon looked in the mirror, trying to fix his hair as best as possible.

After what felt like ages for Jungwon, They have arrived at the school. Jungwon wasn't going to lie, he had hella butterflies and it made him feel sick.

The principal and Jungwon both greeted Sunoos parents and shook their hands,behind them revealing a handsome, shy looking young boy, but to Jungwons suprise, Sunoo looked much different.

His hair was dyed pink, He lost loads of baby fat, but Jungwon still found his cheeks cute, they were as if he stuffed 2 mochis in his mouth at once. Sunoos eyes sparkled,reflecting from the light and his cheeks were red and rosey.

Jungwon snapped back into reality, getting second hand embarrassment because he thought that he looked weird, staring at Sunoo for so long.

The principal shook Sunoos hand, making it Jungwons turn.

Jungwon nervously walked towards Sunoo and they both shook hands, very slowly...

"Long time no see, Sunoo."

Jungwon said softly. He got intense butterflies from feeling Sunoos touch once again. It was like a craving that is now satisfied.

"You both know eachother?"

The principle was quite frankly suprised that Jungwon didn't tell him that they know eachother.

"Oh yeah, it's a long story"

Jungwon said, looking in the principals direction, but still holding onto sunoos hand. He didn't want to let go. Sunoo nodded slowly in agreement.

Sunoos parents rudely butted in.

"Um well we should really be going now!"

They both said, rushing out the door, before sunoos dad gave sunoo an evil look and mouthed: BEHAVE.

Jungwon gave Sunoos dad a confused expression, but his dad just smiled it off and left, ad if they were in a rush.

Sunoo looked terrified to say the least, but Sunoo then calmed as his parents left.

The principal followed his parents, discussing about other irrelevant school activities before they would leave, but Sunoo and Jungwon were left alone next to eachother, in silence.

Jungeon turned to look at Sunoos still startled face. Jungwon mentally gathered the guts to talk to him.

"Are you okay? You look flushe-"

"I'm fine Jungwon."

Jungwon was pretty shocked at how deep sunoos voice had become, but it wasn't to deep, but it most certainly didn't suit Sunoos cute face, also feeling slightly offended at Sunoos firm words.

"Okay okay chill, I guess I should show you around the school"

Sunoo giggled as Jungwon gave him a nervous smile, laughing along.

"Well? Go on then Mr. Yang. We don't have all day."

______________________________________

Thanks for reading Chapter 3!
I think this is my longest chapter yet so far, and since I have no school tomorrow I'll probably publish 2 chapters in a day. Make sure you follow my tt account: Sunwonray !!
Thank you once again! 😭💗