♡8.

warning: this chapter contains sexual content.

Although Jay and Yeonjun created an evil plan to separate Sunoo and Jungwon, they were both becoming closer.

They began to hang out, they went to eachothers houses, they ate out together, and they were both slowly falling in love with eachother without consciously knowing, I guess they were both food to notice.

Jungwon layed in his bed, crying. Who was he crying over exactly? I think we all know who.

"Why the fuck am I even crying? At least I'm like..friends with him? But why is he so..so- so HOT?!?!?!"

Jungwon buried his face in his pillow and whined.

"If only he was mine.."

Jungwon sighed as he unlocked his phone and scrolled on insta for  little while.

That's when he suddenly came across Sunoos most recent insta post. Sunoo was wearing a skin tight shirt with baggy cargos, his hair still damp.

Jungwon smirked and liked the post. But the more he stares at the photos, the weird tingly pit in his stomach grew. He didn't know what the feeling was, but he liked the feeling.

"Fuck..why do you make me feel this way?"

Jungwons left hand immediately crept slowly to his jeans, his hands sliding under into his pants, slowly caressing THAT area, finding himself lost in sweet pleasure.

Jungwons breathing became uneven, and little, soft whimpers escaping his mouth, before he began panicking ferociously.

"AAAAHHHH WHAT AM I- NO THAT WAS JUST A MISTAKE! WHOOPS! UH-"

Jungwon quickly took his hands out and shook his hand.

"EW WHY?! NO WAY I ALMOST FUCKING JERKED OFF WHILE STARING AR SUNOOS PICTURE!"

Jungwon closed his eyes in annoyance.

"You know what, I'm just gonna go and get some icecream, maybe it'll clear my mind for a little"

Jungwon grabbed his coat and his wallet, then leaving the house in silence.

Sunoo was casually eating noodles while staring at his own insta post.

"Damn I am sexy"

Sunoo flipped his imaginary long hair.

He finished his noodles and entered his room, flopping in his bed.

After a moment he sat up quickly.

"I'm bored as fuck."

He stared at the wall, thinking.

"I should get some icecream, a Minto choco icecream sounds really good right now."

Sunoo grabbed some cash, put on a cute jacket and left.

_

Sunoo arrived and entered the shop, without spotting the younger, but it was opposite for the younger. He was happily eating his icecream until the familiar pink haired boy entered the shop. He tried hiding himself with his coat, regretting even thinking about going out.

Sunoo finally received his icecream and payed for it. He thanked the cashier and turned, looking for a seat. His eyes scanned around the room when he saw at the familiar Yang Jungwon, eating icecream.

Sunoo giggled and began walking to him.

Jungwon felt a figure approach him and he looked up. He immediately blushed, noticing he's still wearing the same outfit, making Jungwo  want to explode. The way the tight shirt complemented Sunoos hour glass body that Jungwon wanted to hold so bad made Jungwon want to burst.

"Sunoo hyung? What are you doing he-"

"You know, I could ask you the same thing."

Jungwon stared at Sunoo, then his eyes reached to his icecream.

"Is that.. mint choco?"

"Yeah, it's been my faviroute icecream flavour since I first travelled to Japan"

Jungwon looked at it in disgust.

"It tastes like toothpaste."

Sunoo frowned cutely.

"YOU taste like toothpaste."

"How do you know what I taste like?"

...

"Magic."

"Your so unserious it's annoying.."

Jungwon rolled his eyes as Sunoo smirks cheekily.

They both finish their icecreams and left the shop.

They were both just walking around for a while, their hands brushing against eachother, almost locking together. It gave both of them crazy butterflies. But Jungwon couldn't help himself but to use his finger to grip on Sunoos hand, making them hold eachothers hand, locking together perfectly. But They both didn't care. They enjoyed holding hands, like a real couple.

They reached to a stop.

"I'll see you tomorrow, I'll wait by your house as usual"

"Yes Wonie, make sure you text me when you get back!"

Jungwon blushed and laughed nervously

"Don't worry, I will!"

Sunoo smiled and shut the door, leaving jungwon by himself.

"I love you, but I'm too..scared almost. Is that normal? I will always be in love with you, so there's only one thing I'll do. I'll wait for you."

Jungwon smiled, then slowly turned, heading to the warmth of his home.

______________________________________

Thank you for reading Chapter 8! Yesss I am finally active!!😽 this chapter only took me 3 (ish) days to publish! Also this is the first time I've wrote smut ever, I've read alot of it so I have some inspiration but I don't think I'm the best but I'm not the worst 😭 there will be more smut later in the story just wait 👀 THANK YOU AGAINN!! 💕