-2-

Chapter 2

Y/n was fully focused on the painting, adding details on his face, the little mole he has below his lips, the scar on his cheek and everything.

He is such a charming person, doe eyes, bunny smile. Such a unique but handsome man.

"Caught you panda, you are in love with him." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Yah, knock on the door first." She exclaimed.

"I am allowed to enter this room without knocking." He said.

"I don't love him." She said,

"Then why are you painting him?" He asked.

"Taehyung, look at this! I am painting Unnie with him." Indeed the canvas had both of them. "This is for their engagement gift okay?"

"Okay, the painting looks good." He exclaimed. Y/n was really good at painting. She smiled a little.

"He is a nice guy." He spoke. Y/n moved her brush, painting the background of the painting.

"I think he is mysterious." She exclaimed. "He only shows what he wants us to show."

"Maybe he has nothing else to show? " He said. Y/n shrugged her shoulders.

"Who knows." She said.

Taehyung saw the paints on the table, he dipped his finger in the paint and then put some on her cheek.

"Tae!"

He laughed. She also dipped her finger and put the paint on him. It results in them fighting and ending up in a paint fight.

Their faces and clothes got covered in paint. Their little moments with each other make them happy.

Then 'accidently' Taehyung put red paint all over Irene's face in the painting.

"Oh my god Taehyung! You ruined my painting!" Y/n exclaimed.

"Oops, maybe even god doesn't want to see him with Irene Noona." He said.

"Ahh! I spend hours on this!" She is not kidding, she really did and now wants to cry.

"And you spend time painting the wrong painting. Art should express the things you want."

"I do want this. I want them together."

"Stop lying to yourself."

"Stop messing with my head." She wants to shrug this feeling off, but Taehyung just keeps making her think the other way.

__

She picked up a paint tube and squeezed it on Taehyung's head. "You ruined my painting!"

He wiped the paint off his face. Y/n laughed but he looked serious.

Oh no, she should run.

"You are so dead!" He said.

Y/n ran out of her art room, Taehyung was following her. She laughed, as Taehyung was running behind her.

Then she bumped into someone hard, was about to fall but the person held her. She looked at him. Dead, yeah she is actually dead.

They were so close, he got paint on his face too because of Y/n.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked. He looked so good looking, but Y/n was filled with paint.

"Here, my revenge." Taehyung exclaimed and Y/n along with Jungkook got covered in paint.