Season 2

Prologue of Season 2

She rang the bell, She looked around, there weren't any maids around. She tried to sit up, sitting on the edge of the bed, she bent trying to reach for her shoe.

"Wait, panda." Taehyung came to her, putting her slippers on her feet. "You should have called me for help."

"I always bother you, don't I?" She said, He smiled.

"Of course, not my love." He said, then looked at her confused expression because he called her love, "My Panda. Yeah, panda."

"Where do you want to go?" He asked, she shook her head.

"I was just hungry." She said,

"Then let's go and eat something," He lifted her up in his arms. They walk pass her wheelchair,

"Tae, my wheelchair,"

"It's fine. I am here with you." He said, it's been 7 years since all that happened. Just after a year, Y/n got into a serious accident, because of that, she couldn't walk anymore and lost all of her memory.

Everyone, Irene's death, Jungkook, their baby, everything, ever since she came to Korea.

Taehyung, who finally got his love, lost it again, when she forgets everything. Even all the beautiful things that happened between him and her. He could still lie to her, but he chose not to. And told her the truth of him being her twin.

Y/n again started looking at him as her brother.

He takes care of everything for Y/n, since now she needs extra help. He is handling the business now and along with that making sure Y/n needs all the care she needs.

Taehyung put her on a chair and sat beside her. "Appa!" A little boy ran to Taehyung and hugged him. He smiled and made him sit on his lap.

"It's Saturday, you said you will take me to an amusement park. Let go right now!" He said, while shaking Taehyung's shoulder.

"Ask Panda, if she agrees then we will." Taehyung said.

The 6 year old boy with doe eyes looked at Y/n, "Panda! Please! Tell appa! I really want to go to an amusement park! Please!

Y/n smiled, "Hmm, okay."

The boy jumped happily.

It is Iseul, Y/n and Jungkook's child, but Y/n had an accident and forgot all the memories, that is why Taehyung decided to keep that a secret. If he tells about the baby then she would ask about his father.

Y/n has changed a lot, before this she was spoiled, selfish and stubborn, now she is more humble and kind. Taehyung decided to not tell her about all the mess their past had.

Now even Iseul thinks he is Taehyung's son and Y/n is his aunt.

Y/n asked who is the mother, Taehyung just replied that it's his first love. With no other answers.

__

Taehyung doesn't want her to go anywhere alone. But she likes to spend some time with herself, she tells her caretaker to give her some time alone, she breathes in the air and smiles.

She drops her air pods on the ground, she was about to bend to pick them up but a tattoo hand did it for her.

The moment their eyes met, she was stunned for a few seconds. Not because she remembers everything

He was just too handsome, the man smiled, another shock to her heart. How can someone be this attractive?

"Here," He gave her the air pods.

"Oh, thank you." She took it, her lips formed a thin line.

"I am Jungkook." He stood up again, and brought his hand to her.

She looked at him. "Y/n."

He smiled, as if he didn't know her name. She felt weird, she doesn't know why.

"Pretty name, can we have a coffee together?"
__

Y/n took the sip of the coffee. She looked at Jungkook. "Why are you staring at me like that? Do I have something on my face?"

His smile was making her feel weird, she felt like she shouldn't talk to him but he seemed nice.

Jungkook chuckled. "No, nothing. I was just staring at how beautiful you are."

Y/n hide her blushed cheeks with her hair. Jungkook smiled a little, she is shy now. He like that. Maybe this time it would be easier for him to control her.

"Are you new here? I have never seen you here before." Y/n said.

He fixed his glasses. "I am a professor at SNU."

"Really? I study there, in my final year at SNU." She replied. Because of an accident, she had to skip a year.

"Oh wow, looks like we will meet a lot. I am new,” Jungkook replied with a smile. If you think he forgot about Y/n in 7 years, no, he was with her all the time. He was always around her, keeping an eye on what she is doing.

"Sure we will."

He wants to destroy them, he wants to destroy Y/n. Break her, then make him his.

He has already punished Y/n for betraying him. He was the one who got her into an accident that she lost memory in.

___