-19-

Chapter 19

March, 2013

You look like an angel, standing under the cherry blossom, your smile, your eyes. And you.

I was standing really far from you, but I could see every detail.

How can a human be that beautiful?

You were trying to reach the cherry blossom flower.

I walked near you, picking you up from the ground and helping you get the flower. I put you back on the ground.

"Thank you Oppa." You smiled sweetly at me. Adorable.

I bend down and I put a flower on your hair. Gorgeous, you are.

"Hey! Stay away from my panda." A little boy who was around the same age as you said.

He held your hand, and he walked near me. What does this little boy want?

He kicked me in the nuts. I groaned.

"How dare you touch her?" He said and took you away from me.

Why is this guy with you? Is he your boyfriend? Already at this age?

Then you disappeared.

How can you disappear from my sight?

When I should be the only one who should be allowed to look at you.

I want to hide from the whole world, no one would be allowed to even look at you.

June, 2013

Why is it so hard to reach you?

You are surrounded by babysitters, maids and other people. Making it hard for me to even see you.

I did what was right to me. I graduated from high school last year, but I decided to repeat. Just so I can be close to you.

September, 2013

I hate doing this, I hate pretending to be in love with her.

But it is worth it. It gives me access to enter your house. I can be around you. I can see you everyday.

You don't seem to care about me much. As you are just busy with your twin.

You don't talk to me. You don't even look at me.

You made me cry by treating me like that.

February, 2014

I am sorry. I am stupid, I let her kiss me, touch me. When you should have all the right on my body.

I feel really bad. But she is the closest thing I have. And she smells like you. So I just imagine that you are with me.

November, 2016

I stared at you from afar. You are so strong, Baby. You didn't cry on your parents death.

Maybe you are too young to understand.

Why did we get separated? Why do they send you away?

Why can't I find the place they are hiding you?

June, 2022

I had to ask her to marry me. Just so you return back.  This is the only way, I promise I will divorce her the day you turn legal.

And it worked when you came back. I saw the way you look at me.

You fell for me, I knew you would. Just wait a little, okay? Everything will be fine.