-16-✨

Chapter 16

Y/n strokes the paintbrush on the canvas, Taehyung always asks her to draw him but she never does that. Because Taehyung would always be Infront of her eyes. And now he misses him so much, so she decided to finally paint him. She wonders how he would be doing.

Someone hugged her from behind, kissing her neck. "You smell so good."

She turned to Jungkook. "You are back horny bunny."

"Aww, I wasn't horny right now." He exclaimed, looking at the canvas, he could recognize that it was Taehyung. The painting was almost completed. "When are you going to draw me again?"

"I have already drawn you two times."

"Now I want a third time. Draw me naked." He exclaimed.

"No, I don't draw nudes." She said, with red cheeks.

"Why are you blushing? Did you imagine it?" He said. "You can paint directly on my body? If not, I can paint on your body."

"See horny bunny is back." She exclaimed. As he was busy taking her clothes.

He kissed her lips, she pulled him back his collar. Pulling him closer. He always succeeds in luring her. She desperately holds onto him, and doesn't want him to go away from her.

She started to take off his shirt. He pulled back. "See who is horny now?" He smirked.

"You fck me so good." She exclaimed. He placed her on the table, while kissing her. He licked her neck, and then sucked it in the end. Both stripped each other.

He reached his jeans, just to take out a condom. He open it with his teeth and rolled it on his length.

In no time he was thrusting in her against the table. She held onto his hair, gasping for air, while he was fcking her. "F-uck-'.

He dipped his finger in the painting, putting paint on her body. Creating an art but on her body.

His touch on her body was gentle but he was ruining her c*nt with hard and fast thrusting.

Her lips were swollen red because of all the kisses. He picked her up, and then lay on the floor. Placing her body on him, "Ride me."

She nodded her head, taking his c0ck in her and riding it. She placed her hand on his chest, feeling his body.

He bite his lips, while looking at her riding him. And god, he adores this little baby of his so much. He loves the way she looks while riding him.

Her expression, she really wants to cry, not because of pain, but pleasure. It felt so freaking good.

"We gotta work a lot, this place is huge and I want to fck you on every possible surface I can." Jungkook exclaimed.

Her art room was such a good place to do it, it was spacious, filled with artwork, and a huge window through which light was falling on them.

He was thinking he should put paint on her back and fck her against a canvas, that will definitely create a masterpiece.

"B-baby, faster please." He said. She tried to go faster.

"No, I can't-"

He changed her position, pinning her on the cold floor, "Just little more I am about to c*m."

He cum in the condom. "Keep moving," she mumbled as she hadn't come yet.

He kept thrusting in her, he softly bit her earlobe. He always wants to make sure she enjoys every moment with her. And she is sure to enjoy it. "You are so pretty my baby."