-15-

Chapter 15

It's been a few days, Y/n is really happy with Jungkook. And how would she not? The way he treats her, she gets the princess treatment from him. He takes care of her, picks her from school everyday, cooks for her, brings her to small dates and after care.

And of course sex. Everyday. Not even skipping a single day. Maybe two times in one day too.

But she got her periods in between, yet he was so caring to her.

Taehyung, he is being distant to her. By going to soccer practice after school and by office. He doesn't want to be near Y/n a lot. Because now he was starting to think otherwise and watched to take Y/n away from Jungkook.

But she is so happy with Jungkook. He feels helpless.

Taehyung really regrets doing so much to make sure Y/n end up with Jungkook. And now everything is against him.

Y/n looked confused as police were standing in the hallway.

"Officer, what happened? Is everything alright?" Jungkook asked them.

"We are here for Mr. Kim Taehyung." The police said. Y/n was confused what he did? Underage driving maybe.

The police walked near Taehyung, "You are under arrest for murder Kim Irene."

__

"Jungkook! How could you let them take him away! Of course Taehyung didn't kill Unnie! Why would he do that?" Y/n exclaimed.

"Y/n, all the proof they find say Taehyung is a suspect. Even I can't believe it. How could anyone kill their own sister?" He said.

Jungkook isn't even helping him get out of prison. He said Taehyung deserves it after what he has done to Irene.

Y/n didn't trust anyone else. She wanted to talk to Taehyung.

But Jungkook doesn't let that do that. He didn't even let Y/n visit him. No matter what, she can't stay at home calmly when her twin is behind the bars.

She decided to visit Taehyung without informing Jungkook. She doesn't need permission to meet her own twin.

"Taehyung, I believe no one else. I want to hear from you. Did you kill Unnie?" She asked.

Taehyung was silent, he replied. "I couldn't see you cry."

"Tae, you didn't, right?" She started crying, she doesn't want to hear that Taehyung actually killed her. She put her head on the glass that was in between them.

"I can't say anything right now, it is getting recorded and everything I say will turn against me." Taehyung leaned his head on the glass.

"Please, just tell me you didn't, right?"

"I wanted to see you happy." He said.

"Gosh, Taehyung. Why would you? You could have talked to me." She exclaimed.

"I did, You were suffering. It was all because of her."

"Taehyung, I didn't want things to be like this." She said she doesn't know how to feel about this. She feels guilty too, as Taehyung must have done it because of her. "You ruin your own because of me, you are so stupid Tae."

"No, I am okay here. You are happy in your life. I just wanted your happiness." He gave her a short smile, and put his hand on the glass. Y/n put her hand at the glass too. "You love Jungkook. If Unnie was alive and if she had given birth. You would never be with her. Also she tried to kill us. With bomb attack. How would I tolerate that knowing our own sister wanted to kill us? I don't care about myself, but I can't let anyone hurt you."