-13-✨

Chapter 13

He is so hot for everything he does. Like Y/n wanted to drink. Now he is letting her drink, by pouring red wine on his chest, which drips down to his solid abs, and then to Y/n's lips.

It is such a creative way, he was a little jealous because of Namjoon. A little jealous, that will cause her not being able to walk the next morning.

He has his ways to always make Y/n excited about getting intimate with him. She wondered if he was as kinky with Irene too. But she doesn't think about Irene, as he occupies her mind.

He kinda makes her feel special, as if Irene was never a part of  his life.

She is grateful that her life with never gonna have boring sex. And it is something to be grateful of. Not everyone will have a hot, kinky, handsome and daddiest Husband.

Who fulfill all the desires, you didn't even know you had.

Maybe it's just her mind but the wine tastes better as he is letting her drink off his abs.

He stopped and put the bottle on the table. He held her chin, "See, I let you drink too. You should always tell me what you are craving for."

"Now, My baby, tell me. Do you love daddy?" He asked.

She nodded her head. "Yes, I love you."

"You love who?" He asked.

"Daddy." She replied.

"Now say it all together."

"I love you daddy." He smirked, and bit his bottom lip.

"Strip for daddy then." He sat on the bed.

Alcohol gave she the confidence she needed. She slowly took off her clothes, making sure to strip tease him.

He just watches her every moment, the way she removes each piece of cloth from her body, he feels aroused by her every move.

He patted on his lap, she sat on his lap. He caressed her body slowly with the back of his hand. He shivers everything he touches her, and how come he does not feel that way when she is his Obsession. His sanity, the one for whom he can wait for years, and do anything to be near her.

He spread her legs a little, his hand went under her panties.

He kissed her neck, while his fingers rubbed her c*nt, then slowly sliding one finger in her, "Still tight huh?"

She bit her lips, he took his time and play with her c*nny. She closed her legs. He opened with just one glare at Y/n, telling her to remain it like this. He loved the way she was trembling, moaning.

"Hold tight on me, just fck this lil c*nny against the wall." He wrapped her legs around her waist, her back was pressed on the cold wall. He entered her, making her yell. She holds his hair gasping for air, he finds her spot so fast. Now he was mercilessly hitting her spot.

"You can bite my shoulder if you want to. Gonna fck you rough." He exclaimed. Rough? But this was rough for her.

His stamina is not sure. She feels so weak, but god she just wants him to continue fcking her. She dug her nails in his back. She hugged his body, kissing his neck.

Now she doesn't know what she will do if he ignores her or suddenly leaves her. Because she was addicted to him and so in love with him. She might have just had a crush on him before, but now he made her fall in love with him.

___

"You are walking like a camel."

"God, Tae! Don't tease me okay!" She exclaimed.