-14-

Chapter 14

Y/n laid on his bed and let out a heavy sigh. "Can I sleep here tonight?"

"Why? Did you fight with him?" Taehyung asked. He took off his button up shirt and wore a comfortable shirt.

"Hm, I guess we need to put everyone on their limits. I thought I could rely on him. But I realized I can only trust you with everything." She exclaimed.

The only one who is a third person is Jungkook. Because Taehyung and Y/n don't even make any other friends.

Taehyung smiled. "Are you bored of him?"

"Nah, he is way too perfect. I can't get bored of him." She put the pillow on her lap."I can leave him because of you."

Taehyung walked near her, "I hope you don't forget this again. No one. No one should come between us."

She nodded her head. "Jungkook is complicated. It was okay for one day or two days. But I can't spend all my time with him alone."

"Just learn to balance, because I really feel worthless, and shitty without you." He exclaimed.

"Bro! Stop making me want to snuggle you! I am always with you!"

"Who is stopping you?" He said. She got on her knees on the bed while Taehyung was standing. She hugged him tightly.

"Tae bear, you should always remember that you are way more special to me than you think you are. I don't always need to show it to you."

He hid his face in her neck. He shook his head. "I need your presence with me. Or else I feel like dying."

She broke the hug, "Tae, why are you talking like this?"

He shrugged his shoulders and hugged her again. "I thought seeing you happy is all I want. Now I am just being selfish, because I want you to be happy but also I want you to be with me."

__

She has been ignoring Jungkook since last night. He tried to talk to her, he has Been texting her non stop, she thought he wouldn't care much but he was acting really desperate.

Y/n and Taehyung were in school, as usual, they were talking to each other. "I got selected for the school soccer team. Now I have to stay for more time after school."

"That is actually great Tae! I am sure you would do great." She said, He rub the back of his neck.

"Are you going to be there for me at big matches?" He asked.

"Of course! I will be there! Cheering for my brother!" Y/n exclaimed.

Then a girl walked near her, she was pretty shy. Although she looks beautiful. "Taehyung-shi, I heard you joined the soccer team. Hwaiting! I hope this drink cheers you up."

He looked at her coldly. "No thanks, I can buy my own drink."

He was about to leave but Y/n held his arm. "Yes, Thank you for caring so much about him. She is cute, right Taehyung?"

Taehyung looked at Y/n confused. The girl got shy, "See you later."

She ran away. "Weird girl." Taehyung mumbled.

"If you keep rejecting all the girls then how are you gonna find the right person?" She asked.

He rolled his eyes. "Relationships are annoying."

"But at least try to go with someone. I was like that too until I met Jungkook and oh my god, sex is freaking good."

"Ew, stop. I want to hear you talk about sex." He replied and crossed his arms. "It is all lust. Love can be pure and without sexual desires."