Chapter 5 : Encounters her

***

It was a long day today.

I never thought this in my whole life that I would wake up and go through my daily routine but would have it completely changed by just one wrong move. My move doesn’t feel wrong though but it was really rash.

Too rash.

We tried to put up the best cover up we have ever could so that Cooper and Rosie don't find us to fake date each other or seem like I was actually really rash to kiss him.

He kept on touching my hand and keeping his warmth of his palm into mine, he looked at me as if he has just got the thing he desires the most and now he can’t stop looking at it because it’s so precious that if he take out his glance off it would vanish away, his gaze felt so real, any other sensible person who is apparently just met a random stranger and kissed is now pretending to date him would term that as creepy, but I don’t know why, I find it comforting.

But that good shatters away soon the second when Cooper and Rosie leave the cafe and he moves both his hands and gaze away from me and I feel a sensation of coldness in summers, here we are back to separate individuals such as Austin and Alessia.

People just locked up together for some mysterious intentions and mistakes.

We, it sounds like a team but far from that.

I still don’t understand why Cooper would just believe our breakup after a week or something, I don’t understand a bit about this man’s intentions towards keeping up with the so called romance even though it would not do any good to him and I should be the one to beg for more time but it just the opposite.

I really need to find out what’s with this conspiracy to stay with the not so real romance with his friend's not so detective co-worker.

Well, I would give up my that skill as of now to my utter failure of knowing the existence of his all in the story the whole time my not so cool but intruding neighbour as his girlfriend or say would be wife.

Whatever I guess

Speaking of which, Thought of the devil, here she comes. The bell rings and I know it’s goddamn her.

She is nosy and now requires me to put up the whole freaking fake story as to how we met to why we met and why did he chose me and why am I still in his life and as to how he first kissed me or was it the same kind I gave in the cafe afterall?

That’s just a beginning, she would ask me the whole damn bunch of texts or any lovely messages he sent me or if he calls me babe or baby or any other nickname, then she would score them out as wow such a cutie, average, everyone does....ish types. I am so done of her.

I opened the door to expect her as she is. Yes it’s her. The grinned look which says naughty girl huh, did not tell your bestie look with a smirk.

I feel awful here when she thinks she is my bestie but she doesn’t even though her presence makes me nauseous.

Mrs. Stafford did not tell me about her plans huh?” she smirks and tries to tease me with an elbow jerk as she enters my apartment with yet another intrudation.

Mrs. – we don’t even know each other properly, I was just about to huff on that part.

“Oh c’mon, you are the really one hopping up to be Mrs. McCauley and saying about me, tell me about cooper” I tease her back.

I am too tired and perplexed right now to talk about me and if anything which I can do to avoid it right now.

I would do it and if it takes talking about the guy I once got attracted too with someone he is about to marry soon, I would do that a million times even if it hurts a little bit.