Omegaverse

For those who are encountering Omegaverse for the first time and are unfamiliar with its concept, it is important to read this chapter to avoid confusion while reading the story.

However, if you are already familiar with Omegaverse, feel free to skip this part.

Omegaverse - also known as ABO (an abbreviation for alpha, beta, omega) - revolves around the concept of a dominance hierarchy existing in humans. Individuals are categorized into dominant alphas, neutral betas, and submissive omegas. It is considered a second gender system, with the first gender being male and female.

The first gender is determined at birth, while the second gender is revealed at the age of 14 through a second gender test or when certain characteristics surface.

(Please note that the specific age and method of revealing the second gender may vary depending on the author. In my Omegaverse stories, the age for revealing the second gender is 14, and this will be consistent across all of my stories.)

Alpha - depicted as strong, assertive, and possessive individuals. They have heightened physical and sexual attributes. They are typically attracted to and form romantic relationships with omega characters, who are submissive and have the ability to become pregnant regardless of their first gender.

Omega - an omega is characterized as a submissive individual. They possess the ability to become pregnant regardless of their first gender. They are often depicted as nurturing, empathetic, and more emotionally sensitive compared to alphas and betas. They are sought after by alphas for romantic relationships due to their compatibility and the alphas' instinctual attraction towards them.

Beta - considered the "middle" ground, lacking the heightened physical attributes of alphas and the submissive traits of omegas. Betas can lead relatively normal lives without being influenced by the strong instincts or pheromones. They are like the 'normal' people.

There are two types of Alpha and Omega: Dominant and Recessive. You can already know from the word itself.

Dominant they are stronger than Recessive, physically and emotionally. They can assert control/dominance over the Recessive using their pheromones (D Omega to R Omega & D Alpha to R Alpha).

Pheromones - Pheromones are chemical substances produced by an Omega or Alpha that play a significant role in signaling attraction, arousal, and emotional responses between them.

Marking - involves the act of leaving a scent or physical mark, often through biting the neck or an ear, to establish a connection or claim between individuals. Alphas, in particular, might mark their partners or claim territory by leaving a mark that signifies possession or affection. (In most Omegaverse stories, alphas are the ones with the power to mark, but in my stories, omegas can also do it.)

Heat - refers to the reproductive period experienced by omega characters. During heat, omegas become highly fertile and experience intense physical and emotional urges, often seeking out an alpha to fulfill their instinctual need for a mate and potential reproduction. (It comes once every 3 months.)

Rut - the same as an omega's heat and is experienced by alphas in the Omegaverse. During rut, alphas undergo a heightened state of sexual and territorial instincts, driven by a strong desire to seek out and protect their omega partner, often leading to intense sexual activity and the need to assert dominance. (It also comes once every 3 months.)

So far, that's the most basic knowledge. I'm telling you this in advance since I have already encountered some readers in the comment section who were confused, saying things like, "I thought it is a man, why does he have a child?" in my previous deleted stories.

That's all, thanks for reading, by the way. Love yah~