Introduction! ✨

Salam guys! Naziya here! I bring you a dazzling, bugling, spicy! story of love in the military, I bet you've never heard this one?

Ever heard of a soldier in love? Well here you'll hear it all and feel it all! Clear your head and get your imaginations ready! I'm so excited about this book! 💃🏽 and hopefully you will too!

Here's what to expect: experience you can relate to (hey! I'm not a mind reader,I only read books ,but if you are one, I don't hesitate to read you, lol), Family over everything, Daddy's girl, soldiers do it better, tears, love, vulnerability, resilience, broken promises, bonds, strength, faith, belief, competitions, Redemption and lots more.

This is entirely a work of fiction Names, characters, story line and incidents are all products of the Author's imaginations (me). Any resemblance to you or your life is just coincidental.

I'll try to update twice weekly! Insha Allah! 😊

It also contains mature content, including explicit and suggestive language.

I used pidgin English and Hausa as local languages (I'll try to write out their meanings in a bracket)

I also wrote the story with and in my phone so you'll find typos and other errors, please excuse them.

If you want to make corrections or suggestions, please don't hesitate to do just that.

Do not forget to vote! And drop comments. 🥂✨

Thanks for stopping by, I really appreciate it.

I hope you enjoy!

Lt. Naz reporting for duty! 😂💃🏽✨🤍

Started Friday, 17th November, 2023.