Chapter 5- The Hat Shits

A/N: Sorry for this taking so long... Also Hat Films!! Squeal!!

~Duncan's Pov~

I was sitting in my room thinking over what happened last night. She was beautiful, the night was amazing, and now I have a girlfriend. But the best thing about last night was that we ran into my ex-girlfriend Charli on the way out of the restaurant. We broke up a year ago now because she was just using me to get famous on Youtube, I quickly discovered that and cut us off. It was so fun to see the look on her face as Kim and I walked by her. She was obviously pissed off already, but seeing us together made her steam. I purposely pulled Kim closer to me to piss her off more.

So like I said fucking fantastic night. Thanks to that I am in a great mood today. Well that is until I heard the Harlem Shake song playing getting closer and closer to my door. I tried to block out the sound by putting my hands over my ears, but nay it only got louder. There was a knock at the door and the music was turned down the slightest bit. "Kim?" I asked hopefully. More knocking came from outside. "Okay, who is it then?" The music was turned back up again.

"You should know who it is mate!" A voice came through the door. I had no clue who it was. "Come in I guess." The door was opened by Trott in his ballerina outfit from Block N Load dancing real crazy-like. Beside him was Smiffy also dancing very crazy, and Ross who was carrying a boom box swaying back and forth. They all stepped into my office still dancing. I look at them, confused as all fuck. Eventually they stop dancing and turn off the music. Trott was panting, Smith was out of breath, and Ross stood and stared at me deviously.

"So Duncan old pal," Ross started. "There is something we need to know. Can you tell us?" "What do you want to know?" "How is babby formed?" Trott states. "I can show you right now, if you know what I mean mate." Smith responds. "Ohh, Randy!" Trott says back with a small growl. "Both of you knock it the fuck off before I make you eat shit! Now where was I? Oh that's right. We heard some gossip about Sips and Sjin jacking it off in the closet together. Is that true?" He smirks evilly. "Wait, where did you even hear that? Cause that's not even close to what happened yesterday. And-"

Smith cut me off. "Oh so you do know what happened care to enlighten us?" He leaned over my desk, and got right in my face. "Well as I have said before, it's not any of my business to tell you. And it's none of your business anyways. Go ask Kim, she started. all of this anyway." Shit. I got Kim involved in this Hat Films shit. "Oh so your girlfriends involved in this? Cool thanks for the tip. Good day!" Ross fake smiles and exits the room.

"Good day!" Smiff says leaving the room as well, leaving Trott in the room. He was just standing there, sorta zoned out and blushing a bit. "Trott?" I waved my hand in front of his face. "Oh sorry. Good day?" He left and closed the door behind him. Strange. I hear the Harlem Shake music start again. I quick pull out my phone to warn Kim of the crazy train coming for her.

(K-Kim D-Duncan)

D- Hey Kim you there?

K- Of course. What's up?

D- There is a giant crazy train coming to find you. Sneak out of your room carefully, and come to my room. AVOID THE HARLEM SHAKE MUSIC AT ALL COSTS!

K- Okay.. Why may I ask?

D- Don't ask, just hurry

K- Understood, omw.

God I hope she gets here in time.

~Kim's Pov~

I get up from my chair after I turn my monitor off. I was told to avoid the Harlem Shake and get to Duncan's room. That I shall do, why? Because I trust my boyfriend. I open my door and look out. I hear the song blasting threw the hallways. I probably won't be safe going straight to Duncan's room. But I know who I can go to first. Hannah.