Chapter 6- Over Night

A/N: Hat Films fans, your welcome. And know, I love all of you Hat Films fans. This is for you. *Dances away* Oh and btw, you kinda need to read this chapter. Cause... PLOT!

~Ross' Pov~

"Kim?" I call. "Duncan?" Trott whimpers. "What the hell!?" Smith screams. Kim's giggling sounds from outside the door. "It's not your business. Fuck off! And enjoy your night!" Kim cheers. Smith stomps his foot on the ground. "You can't do this to us!"  "I'm too fabulous to die!" Trott wails as he bangs on the door. "Trott mate, your not going to die.." 

The next thing I heard was footsteps and Trott screaming, "I'll never make it in the slammer!" Trott fell against the door in tears. "Trott mate-" "Ross just, stop." He can barely say those words. I feel anger boil inside me, but it settles. "Ugg.." I sigh, and sit down in the corner. Head in my hands. Silent sobs fill the room.

~~~5 minutes later~~~(13:10)

~Smith's Pov~

I feel bad for Trott, he's seemed really off lately. Especially around me. I should see whats going on with him. I walk over and sit down next to him. He flinches, but calms realizing it's just me. His head still hanging low. I put my hand on his shoulder. His head jerks up, and his eyes dart to me for a second. Then he lowers his head back down. "Trott?" I ask softly. He sniffles in response. "What.. Whats wrong, friend." He sniffles again. No response. 

"Are you mad?" Nothing... "Okay so your mad, are you mad at your ex?" Sniffles. "How about someone in the office?" ...... "Okay, is it Kim?" He shakes his head. "Duncan?" He keeps shaking his head. "Sjin? Sips? Lewis? Simon? Hannah? Ross?" He doesn't stop shaking his head. Then it hits me. "Are you mad... at me?" He stops shaking his head. Just freezes, and looks up at me. Face white and ghostly. "Oh my hot (hand of truth) god. Trott I'm so sorry. What have I done? Tell me so I can make it up to you." I beg.

"Smith I-" He leans on my shoulder.His lips close to my ears, his short warm breaths send shivers down my spine and a light blush appear on my cheeks. "Uhh..Trott?" I feel a slight tightness in my pants as he touches his lips to my ears. "Smith I love you." He what!?! "Uhh.." He pulls away and sighs. "I know your straight, and that's kind of what pisses me off. And I don't want you to hate me but-" 

"Woah woah woah. Who told you I was straight?" I say a little louder, gaining Ross' attention. "Well I just assumed mate." I sighed. "Don't ever assume things, because you make an ass of you and me." I chuckled earning a small giggle from Trott, and a muffled laugh from Ross. "So you don't hate me?" "Trott no it's actually the opposite." I whisper softly so only Trott could hear. Trott's Chocolate eyes stare into mine. "I love you too." His smile is wide as he engulfs me in a hug. "I wish you would of told me sooner." Trott says. "Ditto." We both laugh, releasing from our imbrace. 

"Yes! Where's my 5 pounds now Kim?!" Ross screams from across the room while fist pumping the air. Then he looks at us. "Uhhh.. Sorry, Kim and I were betting on you two. You know, Troffy." He says while rubbing the back of his neck. "It's fine Ross. Me and Smith actually had a bet against Lewis and Simon that you and Kim were a thing. You know, Nanomax." Trott says well wiggling his eyebrows. "Me and Kim? Ewwwwww. That's fluxed up mate." Trott laughs. I lean over and Kiss his nose. He blushes, and Ross claps.

~~~3 hours later~~~ (16:15) 

~Trott's Pov~

"I'm telling you mate, rule number 15 of Hat Corp is 'Shut your fucking mouth, Ross.'!" Smith retorts. "No it's 'Alsmiffy can't say the rules'!" Ross practically spits. Where am I in all this? Sitting in Smiffy's lap, on my phone, playing geometry dash. But my phone died so now I'm listening to them bicker and quarrel. Now I'm zoning out. Hello Wattpad Readers! My name is Trott and I- 'Trott!' Yes? 'Put the forth wall back where you found it.' Yes mam. 

"Trott!" I shake my head. "Sorry zoned out. What do you need?" "Check on your phone what the 15th rule of Hat Corp is, so I can prove this dickhead wrong." I examine my phone in my hand. "Sorry it's dead." Ross and Smith facepalm. "I left my phone in the office." Says Smith. "I left mine at home." Ross complains. "Well there is only one way to settle this." I start, while turning me and Smith's chair towards Sjin's computer. "Sjin's computer.. Muhahahahahahaahhaahha"

 Ross then gave me a what the fuck look, and Smith flicked me in the back of the head. "Ow.. Love you too." "Shut up." Smith says jokingly. "So what do you think the password is?" Ross asks. So we sit and try to enter clever passwords.

'Mahogany' ~Denied

'Chilli_Wawas' ~Denied

'Sipsco' ~Denied

'HatFilmsSux' ~Denied

'Magicpolice1983' ~Denied

'Password' ~Denied

'1234' ~Denied

'Hint: My Ship + co'  

"His ship?" Smiffy questions. "OH MY GOD!!" I squeal. "Holy shit loud." Ross bitches with his hands over his ears. "His ship is him and Sips!" I quick type it in.

'Sjipsco' ~Program Starting

"I knew it!" I squeal again. "Trott mate enough of the squealing." says Smith before he kisses my ear lightly. I blush. "Smith stop it." I say jokingly and embarrassed. I search the internet for the rule, and it turned out Smith was right, it was 'Shut your fucking mouth, Ross'. Then we got board and started snooping around in his search history turns out he searched for Sjips a lot.

 I think he is obsessed with his ship. Wait does he like Sips!? No that's crazy, but my suspicions were only confirmed when we stumbled upon a file called 'For Sjin' and inside that file we found one Photoshop document. We made the decision, to open that document. We do not regret it. "Oh.. my.. god..." Smiff mutters. Ross is just speechless. "Squeeeeee! Sjips is real people! Sjips is real!" Holy Shit..... That's what happened. They kissed and didn't want anybody to know... omfg. 

~~~5 hours later~~~ (21:57)  

~Narrators Pov~ 

Smith, Trott, and Ross decided they would get some sleep, considering they would have to spend the night in Sjin's office anyways. The fell asleep on the wall across from the door. With Smith sitting up straight, Trott laying in his lap, and Ross's head on Smith's shoulder. Yes the Hats were together and comfy. Sweet dreams Hats, sweet dreams.

A/N: God I got lazy at the end :p Deal with it.... Please enjoy, sorry for the resent low fluff level. I will fix that soon... Also I still am looking for more male and female character. Details are in my previous A/N chapter! :3

~Willow, I make the cookies around here! Don't try to upstage me bitch, I will cut you...