Chapter 9- I Love You (pt.2)

~~~The Next Morning~~~

~Kim's Pov~

I awake from my slumber. (Wait the fuck? XD ) And I hop out of bed with my stuffed animal Billy. I tip-toe out to the living room, and see Rythian sleeping on my couch. I silently giggle to myself and head into the kitchen to make a cup of tea. I grab a mug out of the cupboard after I start to water to a boil. The whistles goes off, I pour some into the cup and dip a tea bag in.

I turn around and walk to the living room, when I feel something touch my shoulder. I turn around to see what it was. Only to find out there's nothing there, I turn back around. "Boo." "Shit!" I scream dropping my tea. He catches it just in time as he laughs. "Ryth, that's not funny." I storm. He wipes a fake tear from his eye.

"I thought it was." He smirks at me as I notice his mask is completely off. I fold my arms as he continues to laugh looking down at me. Eventually he stops. "By the way, your phone has been going off non-stop for the last hour, and I don't know the password." I kiss his his cheek and wander into the living room. I unplug my phone and look at my notifications, 'Fifteen unread messages' Jesus Christ, who the hell?

I open up my messages, 'Trott (5) Ross (5) Alex {Smith} (5)' "Fuck." I moaned. Alphabetical order, Alex first.

(A-Alex - R- Ross - T-Trott)

A- Dear

A- Kim

A- Please

A- Get

A- Dressed

Then to Ross.

R- And

R- Go

R- Outside

R- At

R- 12:00 p.m.

Then to Trott.

T- Don't

T- Ask

T- Questions

T- Good

T- Day. :3

Wtf? I check my watch It's 11:30. "SHIT!" I scream. Jumping up and running to my bedroom. "Rythian, I have to get ready!" I scream closing my door. I grab a pair of pink short-shorts, a white tank top that comes just below my belly button, and a light tan sweatshirt. I put them all on, applied little make-up and brushed my hair.

I open my door look to the right then to the left, and head down the hallway. "Rythian, I'm leaving for the day with hat films." No response. "Ryth?" I say looking into the kitchen and the living room. "Boo." Hands gently touch my shoulders. "HOLY CRAP!" I shout, jumping at least 2 feet in the air. My heart beating crazily. I turn around and he's gone. Fuck this, I pull out my pocket knife and hold it close to me. "Ryth, I will stab you if you do that again. You can have the tea I made, I drank none of it. I'm grabbing my phone and I'm leaving with Hats. Okay?"

No response. I look to the living room again, he's sitting on the couch sipping on my mug of tea. "Okay Kimothy, have fun. And if they become too overbearing give me a call. But remember I'll be at Zoey's today, so.." I grabbed my saddlebag and cellphone, putting my knife in the bag and walking towards Ryth. "Don't call because you're probably going to be doing more than just talk." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"Yeah pretty much." I laugh and look at my watch, 11:59. I kiss the top of his head. "I got to go, call you?" He stifles a laugh. "I'm expecting that now." I give a polite wave and walk out side. The minute passes, a car pulls up which I assumed is Trott's. Two masked men come out of the car. "Umm.. who are you?" Neither one of them say anything.