Chapter 22 - Breaking Borders

Chapter 22 – Breaking Borders

As Angel stirs from her sleep, she feels a block of arm over her chest, large, hard but comforting. Hunter is dozing behind her, his face plunged at the curve of her neck. His balmy breath raising the tiny hairs on her back, sending tingles all over her body. She feels sore all over her. Her limbs exhausted and her muscles around her thighs, hips and down below ache extremely that whenever she moves, she feels them revolt against her. Nonetheless, Hunter's touch quickly eases the discomfort, the close distance between them assures her of the world.

She turns to face him. His peacefulness invites her to greet him good evening with a gentle kiss on the lips.

"It's almost six," she says softly.

His eyes flicker at the sound of her voice.

"We should get something to eat." Stroking Hunter's face with her fingers, she chuckles when a smile breaks the thin line on his lips. He's already awake and yet he pretends to be asleep. "You're already busted, you know!" A final soft whisk on his nose she makes.

Hunter responds by hauling him closer to him so that Angel is pressed totally into his body. She feels so warm and soft, tempting and sedating, like she's pulling him to bed for infinity. Their bare legs intertwined with each other, and their bodies partially sheltered by the covers. He raises his hand to her head and begins to run his fingers through her hair. She smells of lilac and honey.

"Who says I'm faking anything?" he speaks controlling his amusement.

"You were faking sleep, Mr. Stone," she replies.

"No, I wasn't. I was sleeping and you woke me up."

"Liar!" Slowly she turns to her side so she basically faces Hunter with her elbow propped against the pillow, her arm as leverage for her weight. Then she bends down to rain him with tender kisses.

"You know what, I could do this all day long," he says, not the rain of kisses he means.

"Really? You won't last even last an hour," chides Angel with a chortle in the end.

Hunter, taken aback of her surprising remark, squints his eyes with disapproval. He levels himself to her; both his arms at her sides standing like barricades; his gaze hooded; his muscles tensed. Hunter is on top of her, his knees managing to get her thighs wide open.

"Seriously, babe, we need to eat," is all she can manage to say. And besides, she's too sore for another sail with him.

But Hunter silences her with a fervent wild kiss on the mouth that she is instantly lost to another world. Her core prickles as it feels the impending danger awaiting just outside her, patiently waiting for the best time to get in. The sensation worsens when his mouth gets wilder and rowdier to the extent of his large muscular frame holding her down the bed, taking away all her strength to resist. Then just before her hands could travel from his shoulders, Angel jerks out of the blue at the feel of his finger touching her already sensitive and wet entrance. She stops in a second and let the spectacular sensation down below tame her. Hunter chafes the area extra-carefully while he ravages her with his rough kisses. She moves her body up and down following the flow of hot liquid flowing inside her. The stream of pleasure paralyzes all her limbs except for the voluntary physiological response to Hunter's love-making. She feels like in a race, in the trouble of crashing into anything that she passes through because of speeding, like standing at the cliff on a tiptoe with angry strong wind pushing her off to the bed of rocks below the abyss of unknown. And by the time his finger stroking her area starts to keep up its pace, she gasps and moans, infinitesimal volume of air coming out of her constricted chest. And she screams as soon as Hunter's fingers then slides into her opening. For a while it stays there, pushing itself deeper as she claws her fingers on his skin.