Chapter Two

"Who are we stalking tonight," Khanyisa said as he walked inside the camera room. I gave him a weak smile, I still had Naledi running a marathon on my mind.

"I'm still searching, what are you doing here anyways?"

He sat on the armchair that was next to me and for a weird moment he gave me a serious expression. Khanyisa was never serious so something was up.

"What?" I urged him to speak since he continued to sit there like he had just shit himself.

"One word Dante," his eyes stayed glued to mine, "Naledi."

"I'm not doing this with you."

"If not with me then with who, we both know you want to talk about it. And that guy she was with, they're definitely fucking."

"And I'm supposed to care?"

"Oh fuck you Dante," he rolled his eyes, looking at me as if I was crazy, "We both know you care, a lot actually."

I did care but it wasn't his business and I wasn't in the mood to talk about it. I had shit to do and by shit to do I meant finding the perfect people to watch secretly as they had sex. Was that too much to ask for? It's not like I was asking for peace to befall the whole entire world.

"You gonna look for her?"

"No," I lied, "I don't have a reason to."

"Your dick is reason enough."

"Khanyisa can you fuckin' leave," I was getting pissed off, "With her it was never always about sex you know, I loved her, I still love her so fuck off."

He let out an annoying laugh as he stood up, "That's all I needed to know, proof that you're gonna look for her," he made a funny expression with his face and in an attempt to mock me, continued, "'I loved her, I still love her', so sad."

"You're really funny huh?"

"I believe so," he grinned, showing his perfect white teeth, "To make it up to you, click to the Red Room. There's a man I just escorted there. He's from Ghana, filthy rich he says and he just took a woman in there. Could be worth your time buddy."

With that he left. I let out a sigh, my eyes scanning the people who were in the sex dungeon. There were naked women everywhere and only a few naked men, nothing new, just the usual. It always excited me knowing that they didn't know someone was watching them. I clicked the camera in the Red Room and it took me to the room. As was the name, the room was lit in red, my worst colour. After what happened with Luvuyo I couldn't stand to see anything red or even the sound of the word. It always triggered something in me, something I preferred to keep locked away. I threw those thoughts away and focused on the present, the people who were about to unknowingly entertain me.

The man stood infront of the woman, both were already naked. The woman's body gave me goosebumps. Her breasts were full, so appetising that if I could I would've went in there and fondled them, took her nipples in my mouth and made love to them. I could literally put both her breasts together, fuck the hole inbetween them and have the best cum of my life.

Her hips were perfectly curved, her vagina shaved clean, clearly smooth with no trace of any pubic hair. It was bare and inviting. Suddenly making me wish I was the man who was lucky enough to have sex with her.

He, the man, wasn't as bad. I wouldn't have known how to describe another man with the eyes of a man but judging from the woman's eyes as she looked at his penis I figured he was packed enough to satisfy her. Atleast, it would have been sad if his dick size was one to be ashamed of.

"You know what to do?" he asked her as if she was a beginner, as if she'd never done it before, maybe that's what she'd told him but just by looking at her eyes I knew she knew exactly what she was going to do, and that instantly got my dick hard.

She knelt on the floor, her right hand carefully holding his penis. It was huge but she smiled at him, confidently but innocently at the same time. She kissed the tip of his dick. His hand grabbed her hair and he steadied himself, ready for what was to come. Her long wet tongue traced the length of his penis and he groaned a bit, wanting more, hating the wait. When she came back to the tip, his free hand grabbed her by the chin and he thrust his dick inside her inviting mouth. It was unexpected but she took it like a big girl.

"Fuck," he groaned again, this time with satisfaction. He thrust deeper, making her gag. Her mouth was probably warm and her lips enveloped his dick and he loved it.

Her eyes stared at him and he stared back. He enjoyed it, looking at her whilst he fucked her mouth. Her eyes made him want her even more so he thrust deeper, causing her to deep throat, she gagged, letting out a few moans here and there when she could, on moments when his dick gave her a moment to breathe. It wasn't long before he was coming in her mouth and she took it all in, licking every single drop to his satisfaction. He patted her head as a way of appreciation, he had enjoyed himself and I had enjoyed myself as much as he had judging from the wetness I felt inside my jeans.

"Get on top of the bed," it was a command and she did as told. He moved to the side of the bed and there was a tray with a bucket full of ice blocks. He took one and with it he got ontop of her.

She looked at him with nothing more than curiosity and sexual arousal. He didn't say anything. The ice block was placed inbetween her breasts and the effect made her freeze a bit. It was cold but it obviously cooled her down. The man traced her body with it, following the trail of the ice block with his lips. She moaned underneath him and when he reached her vagina she voluntarily opened her legs for him.

She was wet. He took the ice block in his mouth and began to leave butterfly kisses on her inner thighs. Slowly making his way to her waiting vagina, he knew what he was doing to her and it was torture.

Please," she moaned in desperate need. She needed him. He kissed her vagina lips and as she was about to beg again, he ate her. Flicking his tongue across the tip of her clit, the cooling effect of the ice block making her lose her mind.

At this point I was already jerking off to watching them. One hand of his grabbed her thigh and with the other he used one finger to fuck her. The combination made her scream in pure pleasure. She threw her head back, her back arching and her hands grabbing the bed sheets. She was in her own little heaven and that led me to be in mine.

"I'm gonna cum," she said in a very light whisper followed by a moan and before he could do anything about it, she came in his mouth. Her screams of pleasure were enough to make me cum too. And as she heavily breathed, I did too. He licked her, tasting her and I envied him. If I only I could taste her too.

I muted the Red room. My heart was racing and I looked at my dick as it lay there, in need of more. And suddenly, in need of her, Naledi. I took it in my hand, closed my eyes and envisioned her in all her naked glory. The silence that was now in the room made me calm and I started to play with myself. Slowly, so slow, extremely slow. If only Naledi was here, if only ---

"Going well I see."

I jumped up from my seat, eyes suddenly opening, "What the fuck."

It was Khanyisa. He walked in, amused at the sight of me looking shitless scared. This guy was honestly out of his mind.

"I thought it was someone else, why the fuck did you have to scare me."

"Just for the fun of it."

"When will you ever realise that you're not funny," I spoke, zipping my jeans and wiping my hands with a face towel. I definitely needed a change of clothes.

"When you stop finding satisfaction in watching other people have sex."

"I'm guessing that's never," I let out a forced laugh, "I need a bath."

"You're not going to finish this?"

I looked at the computer screen. The woman was now being fucked from the back. That would've totally turned me on. But Khanyisa happened!

"You fuckin' ruined it."

Was the only response I gave him before I walked out. I needed a breather.