Chapter Fifteen

I watched her leave. She wasn't going to be back for atleast another thirty minutes according to what she'd told Sandile outloud when she stepped outside so that gave me plenty of time to do what I wanted to do. I drove my car up their highway and as soon as it was parked, I got out and headed to their front door. This was simple, I was just going to take Sandile with me and take him somewhere I would teach him how to be in his place. I knocked on the door and waited, patiently. It wasn't long before he opened it. He was obviously in shock when he saw, probably recognising me from the coffee shop but I didn't give him the chance to say anything, my fist met his face twice and he fell to the floor, unconscious.

"Hello Sandile," I said with a smirk decorating my face, it actually felt great doing that. It had been so easy and that excited me.

His body was heavy but I managed to carry him to my car and put him in the back seat. After tieing him up and gagging his mouth so he wouldn't scream if ever he woke up, I made my way to the driver's seat, started up the car and drove away. In my mind I kept replaying what I was gonna do to him. I was doing it for a good reason. Sandile didn't deserve to be with Naledi. I deserved to be with her and she deserved to be with me, a man who would do anything for her.

It wasn't long before I reached the coffee shop. Brandon wasn't going to be around for atleast half the day so I could do what I wanted and be done before he came back. I parked the car at the back of the coffee shop so I could enter through the back door to avoid anyone seeing me. Again, I struggled with Sandile's weight but eventually I got him inside and dragged him to the nearest room, which by luck was the red room. Exactly where I wanted him.

When I opened the door Kimberly was still where I left her. I dragged Sandile near the edge of the bed, picked him up and then dropped him ontop of the bed near where his 'side chick' lay. She was unconscious too because I had drugged her. It was a horrible thing to do but I was doing it for a good cause.

I went to the table counter where I had put everything I would need, mostly injections and my camera. As I was prepping, Sandile woke up. It took him a while to understand what was going on. Poor guy, if only he had a clue, if only he'd chose any other girl in this planet, not Naledi, Naledi Nzimande was mine.

"You, you ---," his voice came out in a strain. He couldn't move because he was still tied up and he clearly looked confused, probably wondering what was going on.

"Sandile," was my dry reply. I moved towards him and he started fidgeting in one place. The fear in his eyes made my excitement skyrocket. If he thought he was going to escape then he was a fool, after this encounter he was never going to see the light of day. Like Luvuyo, the red room was going to be the last place on earth that he was going to visit. Looking at him I couldn't even see what Naledi saw in him. He clearly didn't have my looks and as I had seen before, he clearly didn't have my dick.

"What are you doing?"

I approached him with an injection in my hand, his fear continuing to give me an excitement I never thought I could have.

"Please don't, please, please don't."

I injected him regardless of his pleas. It only took a few seconds for the drugs to kick in and he became disoriented. Just what I had needed.

I picked him up and sat him on a chair, tieing up both his legs and hands. Kimberly was handcuffed to the bed and I had gagged her mouth with a cloth so that when she woke up she wouldn't make noise and cause unnecessary attention. Sandile kept slurring words I didn't understand, the injections contents were clearly working. I left him on the chair and went to set up my camera. I needed everything on tape, just for my own sick pleasure. When I was done I went back to Sandile, pulling a chair for me to sit as well.

"Look at me," I commanded. He lazily lifted up his head, his eyes falling on mine. He looked scared and that's what I wanted. It's what I needed.

"Do you know who I am?"

He shook his head.

"Nigga talk, if I wanted you quiet your mouth would've been gagged," I said with a frown on my face, "Do you know me?"

"I, I don't know, I --- yes, yes I do."

"Who am I?"

"Coffee shop guy."

I let out a laugh. 'Coffee shop guy', that was a pretty indecent name for someone who was about to do what I had planned to do but oh well, coffee shop guy it was.

"Do you know her?"

He followed the direction where I had nodded my head in and when he saw Kimberly he started to get frantic.

"Stop moving," I said but he continued, murmuring things I couldn't hear, "I said stop moving!"

And he stopped. He shut his eyes for a while, as if wishing he was in a nightmare he was about to wake up from. Too bad this wasn't a dream, this was as real as reality could get.

"Wh-what do you want from me?" his eyes became teary, "What did I do to you?"

"You just messed with the wrong girl Sandile," I looked at his pathetic self, "Why? Why couldn't you just let her go?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Why didn't you take the best friend and just leave?"

"What are you talking ---"

"Shut up!" I punched him, surprising both of us. His head fell back and for a second he didn't seem to be moving but he straightened his head and his eyes took me in.

"Of all the things you could've done you chose to cheat on her with her best friend, her best fuckin' friend!"

"Naledi," he breathed out, "So you really knew her."

"I didn't just know her, I was fucking her. Just like you were fucking her best friend."

"But ---"

I cut him short, "You know she chose you. She hadn't seen me for five years, five whole bloody years and when the universe led her back to me she pretended not to know me because of you. You ---" I let out a dry laugh and he gave me a blank stare.

"A piece of shit," my hand latched onto his skin as I slapped him, it felt good. It felt so good.

"A goddamn cheat," I slapped him again and he let out a cry, his breathing becoming hard. He fidgeted on his seat but he couldn't break free, he was trying the impossible.

"Look," his mouth was now bloody, the red colour made me dizzy, "You can have Naledi okay, you can fuckin' have her!"

"You think I need your permission?"

"No look ---"

I shut him up with my fist landing on his cheek. Blood splattered from his mouth. His head fell back and I heard him start to cry. My hands began to tremble and when I looked at them there were coated in his blood. I stood up from my sit and went to take a towel to get rid of the blood but regardless I could still see its stains on my skin. My body began to shake and I fell to the ground, my feet no longer being able to hold the weight of my body.

"No, no, this can't be happening," I kept saying to myself. I looked over at Sandile and he wasn't Sandile anymore, he was Luvuyo. That's when I knew I was fucked.

I closed my eyes in order to try and shut everything out but that was the worst mistake I ever made. It all came back again. Naledi, Luvuyo, the Red Room.

"Red."

I saw him fuck her. One hand went to her neck and he began to choke the life out of her, the other holding tightly holding her thigh to him and pulling her closer, thrusting deeper, faster, violently.

"Stop," I screamed, my head in my hands as I continued trying to shut everything out, "Luvuyo stop, stop hurting her goddammit!"

"Red."

Her voice clouded my brain and again when I opened my eyes, like always I saw blood everywhere. I could smell it and made me begin to vomit. I felt like I was dying, my heart felt like someone was squeezing until suddenly I couldn't breathe normally. My eyes slowly closed, the colour red was all that I saw when there shut and before I knew it I blacked out. I had unfortunately had another episode but only this time it happened at the wrong bloody time.