Chapter Five

Naledi's POV

His fingertips traced my skin ever so lightly, making me long for him. He hadn't found something to tie me with so my hands were free to do whatever on his body. Part of me was relieved that I wasn't tied regardless of the fact that I was the one who had asked for it, I don't know what I had been thinking considering that after what happened with Luvuyo I hated being tied.

"You're not concentrating," his voice took me out of my thoughts. The whip he'd brought landed on my nakedness, kissing my butt and bringing my senses to life whilst burying every thought I had. I let out a moan, the pain inflicted on my skin both painful and pleasurable. Dante had went all the way out, having blindfolded me. My hard nipples dug onto the soft mattress. I lay with my back to him, feeling his hot breath on the crook of my neck. I had received a few whips that had felt so amazing, his manly hands had gropped my breasts from beneath me, squeezed my nipples and I had let out moans of pleasure that served as the only sound in the room.

His teeth grazed my earlobe, his naked body perfectly laying ontop of mine. I could feel his hardness between my thighs which made me long for him to enter me but I was well aware that he would make me beg for it first.

"What's on your mind?"

His fingers traced invisible lines on my sides, outlining the curves of my body. His smell driving me utterly insane, his heartbeat drawing a rhythm of a firm and dominant harmony. I was so lost in it's hymn that I forgot he'd asked me a question, his fingernails digging deep into my skin were a painful yet soothing feeling which served as a reminder that I was supposed to answer.

"Nothing," I breathed out.

His body heat left my body, before something cold landed on my back, followed by a hard slap on my ass that made me gasp. He moved the cold thing smoothly on my skin, I assumed it was an ice block. I arched my back and shivered at the intense feeling of its coldness. He spanked me again, harder than the last time and I let out another gasp, louder this time. The electrifying pain surrounding the whole of my body.

His deep sensual but hard voice reminded me, "If you want me to stop, just tell me."

My nostrils took in his smell again which seemed hypnotic at the moment. I replied, sure that the two words flowing from my mouth where truly what I desired at the moment, "Don't stop."

After a draggingly torturous minute, I felt his hands cup my butt cheeks and he softly spread them apart, a longing sensation hitting me as the coolness of the air met my clit. I sucked in a good amount of air as his fingertips played with my folds, pulling and teasing, making me release long pleasurable moans.

"Please."

He pinched my inner thigh and I felt his hot breath on my clit.

"Dante please," I tried again, my voice shaking.

His tongue lashed down on my vagina, sucking deep, flipping and pulling my folds and before I could register everything, he pulled it out. I groaned through my heavy breaths, cussing inwardly. He turned me over to lie on my back. I felt his lips nibbling on my neck, harder and harder by the second and I moaned uncontrollably. He moved his lips down my jawline. His hands holding mine captive, restricting me from touching him and he kissed me on my lips.

"I love you," he professed through the kiss, "...say it back."

"I, I love you too," I whispered, wincing at the pain of his fingernails digging inside my wrists. I wasn't sure if I meant it, but the pleasure he was giving me made me say it.

"Say it louder."

His lips moved to my breasts, treating them with so much passion. He kissed them gently at first, taking turns to suck and nibble and pull my nipples before he started to bite hard and I gasped loudly.

"I love you too Dante," my voice was loud and clear. As a reward, he unexpectedly shoved his cock inside me, my wetness making him slide in easily. He gripped my neck and thrust in hard, his hand tightening on my neck with every hard thrust he made.

I breathed my moans heavily, searching for air and at the same time loving the feeling of him inside me. His thrusts became stronger and even more harder, his free arm pulling me into him by my thigh and his nails scratching my skin. I let my hands fall on his waist in an attempt to pull him even more closer if that was possible but he commanded me not to touch him or else they would be consequences. I twisted and turned beneath him, the need to touch his body adding up with every milli-second that ticked. I lifted my ass from the bed and followed the rhythm of his thrusts and just as I was about to cum, he withdrew his cock and I groaned in frustration.

His fingers traced my stomach and his tongue licked my breasts. My breath was heavy as so was his, my mind all over the place as to why he didn't allow me to release. His fingers fell on my face and he smoothly removed the blindfold from my eyes. It took my eyes a while to adjust to the lighting of the room, then my eyes focused on the handsome naked man infront and ontop of me. He awarded me with a smirk and I giggled at how amazing he looked with all the sweat drizzling from his chest down to his abdomen.

"Why did you take the blindfold off?" I asked.

He stated firmly but with a smirk, "I wanna get lost in your eyes when I make you cum."

Before I could say anything else I felt him inside me again and now as I was given the liberty to use my hands, I put that to good use. He moved inside me, my hands grazing his back and my fingernails scratching him. I moaned for him to go harder and faster and he did as told. Both his hands gripped my thighs and he pulled me into him. I tightened my core on his dick, he moaned and I moaned in return with pleasure.

"Open your eyes," he spoke, breathing heavily. I was in too much ecstasy that my eyes had rolled out, my head thrown back. The delight spreading across my body made it hard for my eyes to flutter open, but I did as commanded.

I whispered through my moans, "Dont tell me you love me Dante, please don't."

"I love you," he whispered back instead, looking straight into my eyes and we both heavily and with strong force released. My body shook under his, he held onto me tightly until my shaking ended. We both stared  into each others eyes before he fell besides me, clearly exhausted.

"That was amazing," he said with a smile, "I had forgotten how it felt like."

"Well today you're gonna do a lot of remembering," with that I kissed him. His camera was gonna get a lot of footage cause I wasn't done yet. In as much as I didn't want to admit it I had missed him so much. Him and his dick, so we had to fuck a lot today even if it meant the whole day. Sandile was out of town anyways.