Chapter Thirteen

Tonight the weather had decided to flex. The night was dark and stormy but still I stood there, dripping wet in my raincoat. Their bedroom light was still on but I knew they were asleep. I moved towards the door, making sure like always that no one was aware of my presence. But then it was after midnight, only a psycho would be walking around in this heavy storm. I unlocked the door with my lock pick and walked in causing a faint creak as I opened and closed the door. I stood in their hallway, the place was now familiar to me. Always neat and always organised.

I removed my raincoat and let it fall on the floor, I was soaking wet so honestly it had proved to be useless. My body shivered from the cold, I tried to control my trembling hands and catch my breath. I wasn't supposed to be in Naledi's place tonight but I just had to see her. She'd woken up the day before and left like she'd never said any of the words she'd said when she was drunk and she hadn't texted or called or even reached out to me. That bloody hurt.

I silently moved in further inside the house, passing their bathroom and remembering Sandile's sick secret. The door to their bedroom was slightly open so I crept closer and opened it slowly, trying to keep it from creaking. After walking in I stood there and watched both of their sleeping forms. They weren't perfect together.

She was sleeping with her head on his chest, her hands tangled up with his and I felt a surge of emotion as I continued to look at her. She deserved better than Sandile and I believed deep down she knew as well, otherwise she wouldn't have made her drunk confession. I approached her on the bed and stood there just taking her features in. She looked calm and very much at peace and that made me wonder what she was probably dreaming about.

I wanted so badly to touch her but I knew I couldn't and I knew I had overstayed my undesired welcome so I slowly made my way towards the door. A loud thunderclap sounded, followed by lightning that distracted me and caused me to lose my footing, making noise as I fell to the floor. As I got up as quick as I could, she stirred awake, her eyes opening slowly and I froze. She felt that there was someone in the room and that caused her to sit up. When her eyes fell on mine her breathing changed. I knew I was supposed to leave but I couldn't seem to move.

"Dante?" she whispered, her eyebrows knitting together. Her eyes quickly went to Sandile who remained dead asleep. She removed the bed sheet off of her as careful as she could so as not to wake the fool sleeping beside her and I still stood there, frozen, not sure what explanation I was going to give to her.

She motioned with her finger for me to keep quiet and follow her out of the room and that's when I finally managed to unroot myself from the spot I stood at. We both silently stepped out of the bedroom and she quietly shut the door. We made our way to the kitchen and there we stood for a few seconds, no words said. I didn't know what to say, I didn't know if I even wanted to say anything because there was no reasonable explanation for me to be there in the first place.

"What the hell are you doing here?" she spoke in a whisper, breaking the awkward silence between us, "What's wrong with you Dante? Sandile is in there, what the hell are you doing?"

"I just wanted to ---"

"Keep your voice down," she cut me off, rushing towards me to close my mouth with her hand. I hadn't meant to be loud but if it meant it brought her to close proximity with me then I highly appreciated it.

"I just wanted to see you," I said in a hushed voice as soon as her hand left my mouth, grateful that she didn't go back to where she had been standing before.

"You do know this is creepy as fuck right?"

"Yes I do."

"You do know that I'm mad at you right?"

"Yes I do."

She rolled her eyes playfully and I must admit, that took me by total surprise. Why wasn't she chewing my head off? Was I dreaming?

"Naledi ---"

"I'm sorry about the other day," her voice calmed my beating heart, "I shouldn't have come to your work place drunk. Thank you for taking care of me."

I had no words. My mouth couldn't seem to make up any sentence. My mind was suddenly overtaken by the knowledge of the fact that she was being nice and that was borderline creepy.

"Dante I've been meaning to talk to you," she continued, "This is most definitely not the right time to say this but I, I meant what I said the other day. Everything I said."

"Naledi are you okay?"

"I'm sober," she gave me a heartfelt smile, "That counts for something right?"

"Yes, I guess, I ---"

"Can I please do something crazy?"

I swallowed nothing, I was confused, "What?"

Her lips suddenly crushed on mine. I staggered a bit until my back hit the kitchen island. I was surprised yet again but this was a nice surprise. I kissed her back with just as much passion as she was giving me. Both our tongues fought for dominance and I won, taking full control. My hands fell on the fabric of her nightdress and I tore it off of her, exposing her nakedness. She shivered a bit, shivering, partly due to the cold but mostly because of the effect I had on her. Her hands fumbled with my clothes until she finally managed to take my jeans and my underwear off followed by my jacket and t-shirt. We were both bare, naked, skin to skin and it felt like heaven.

We both made our way to the floor and I lay down, trembling a bit because it was cold but ignoring the feeling because I was getting hot from the heat Naledi was giving me. She got on top of me, her lips never leaving mine and her hand took hold of my dick, slipping it easily inside her already soaking wet vagina. She rode it slowly and I lost my mind. Her vagina felt so perfect and my dick couldn't handle it. The more she rode me the more I got harder. My breathing quickened and my breaths became heavy. One of her hands went to my mouth to shut me up so I wouldn't make noise and the other she laid on my chest to balance herself. She quickened the pace, going up and down on me and I began to thrust beneath her, harder the more she rode me faster. Her eyes stayed glued to mine and that was the icing on top, it made me feel so connected to her, it made me want to go insane.

She quietly moaned, going faster and faster, and even faster and before I knew it we both came. Her body shook and so did mine and she fell on top of me, her heartbeat matching mine as well. We both lay there, all smiles.

"Dante ---"

"Don't tell me you regret it," I said, staring deep in her eyes, "Please don't."

"I don't, I just, I, you have to go," she responded getting up. Her body was just amazing and I just wanted her to continue laying down with me, to just stay a little bit longer.

"Okay," I whispered getting up as well. As long as she didn't regret it then I was okay with leaving. And she had said she meant what she'd said when she was drunk, that meant I still had a chance with her. That meant Sandile had nothing on me. Naledi loved me and that's all I needed to know, that she was madly in love with me just as I was madly in love with her.