Chapter Six

Dante's POV

One word. Mind blowing. Being with Naledi again has been mind fuckin' blowing. I knew we weren't technically together but in my mind we were. Time was moving and sex with her was greater than before. I couldn't believe after five years she still knew what had me going and I still felt like we perfectly fit. My dick was designed for her vagina.

"Dante!"

I let out a sigh, irritated to be disturbed cause all I wanted to do was think about Naledi. Having spent these couple of weeks with her was turning me into an obsessed person. She's all I could think about, and every time we linked up we would end up coming all over each other. Sex defined our situationship. She made it clear that she wasn't interested in being in a relationship with me cause she already had Sandile. Sandile! That son of a bitch. I hated him and the fact that Naledi seemed to be inlove with him fuelled my hate. There were not going to last though, I was surely going to make sure of it. I didn't kill a man with my own two bare hands for a girl I wasn't going to spend the rest of my life with, Naledi was always going to be mine.

"Dante what the fuck," Khanyisa stormed inside the camera room, clearly furious, "What the hell is Naledi doing here?"

"That's why you're coming in here like a crazy person, I thought somebody died or something."

"Dante this isn't a joke."

I laughed, "Since when is anything not a joke to you Khanyisa."

"Since Naledi is in here looking for you, clearly you told her what happens after hours."

"She's my girlfriend Khanyisa come on."

This time he laughed, wholeheartedly, "She's your what now? Dante are you crazy?"

I rolled my eyes in response. He was about to say something when a knock on the door stopped him. When he opened it, it was Naledi.

"Hey Khanyisa," she said in a whisper and Khanyisa didn't bother answering. He just looked at me with disappointment in his eyes before storming out. Fine, I knew the sex dungeon thing was a secret but this was Naledi, Naledi! What could she possibly do about the knowledge of a sex dungeon?

"Someone's in a mood," she spoke getting in further inside the room. I took her in, she looked appetising in a red, short, tight strapless dress. I hated the colour because it always triggered something in me, something I hated, but, she really looked sexy as hell in it.

"Don't mind him, he's mad about something that cannot be changed."

"Me being here?"

"You heard?"

"Partly," she finally reached me, sitting on the counter that had computer keyboards. Her dress rode up a bit, exposing the fresh flesh of her thighs. I swallowed nothing, my mind thinking of the many crazy things I could do to her.

"So this is what you do now, my videos weren't enough for you?"

I smiled, "It wasn't the same watching them without you around. Made me miss you a lot."

"Dante ---"

"You can't tell me that in the last couple of years you didn't miss me, that can't be possible."

"I had Sandile."

I couldn't help but roll my eyes in annoyance. Without responding, I turned my attention away from her and focused on the computer. She didn't deserve an answer.

"I missed you," she said after a few minutes of silence, "I didn't want to but I did."

"Why didn't you want to?"

"You know Dante," he eyes fell softly on mine, "Luvuyo."

I stood from my sit and went to her, spreading her legs and standing inbetween them. She suddenly looked vulnerable and small, her eyes having that little spark of sexual arousal that turned me on.

"Luvuyo is our past Naledi. I did what I did to protect you, I didn't even mean to kill him really I swear."

"I just couldn't get past it."

"Can you now?"

My hands fell on her thighs and I gripped her lightly. My face neared hers and she caught her breath, her heart's pace quickening. I kissed her chin, following it up with her cheek, then the tip of her ear, my hand sliding under her dress.

"Dante I, I can't, I ---"

"You can't get past it or you can't let me fuck you right now?"

My voice was hoarse and I knew that drove her crazy. Her hands fell on my shoulders and her eyes took me in. She didn't say much, she didn't have to because her eyes said everything. I lifted her dress up and removed her undies, keeping eye contact with her. She didn't do anything. I unzipped my jeans, let them fall to my feet followed by my underwear and exposed my hard dick to her. She bit her lower lip, making me long to have her mouth do wonders to my erect dick but that wasn't what I had in mind.

"Get down," it was a command. She didn't say anything, she just jumped off the counter and stood infront of me. I flipped her and turned her the other way so her back could face me. Her ass looked so perfect, it always had so I took my time appreciating it.

I spread her butt cheeks and exposed her wet vagina. My penis got even harder from just the sight of how much effect I hard on her. Holding her thigh with one hand, I used the other to shove my dick inside her. She moaned, gripping the counter with both hands and preparing herself for what was to happen.

I moved inside her, slow and steady, taking my time. Her pussy embraced my dick, like I said, it was the perfect fit. She moved her ass towards me, pushing herself in out of me, doing the work, showing me without speaking that she wanted more but I wasn't ready to give her more yet, I wanted her to beg for it. I put the head in, teasing her by suddenly taking it out. She let out a sigh, sounding frustrated and I smirked.

"Dante ---"

I shut her up by putting it all in. Making her gasp in surprise. I thrust in, once, twice, thrice and pulled it out. Her wetness decorated my dick, it was picture perfect. If only I had a camera, I would've enjoyed filming this moment. I spread her butt cheeks again and with two fingers I rubbed her, slowly, knowing that would surely frustrate her even more. That's what I needed, I wanted her to need me as much as I needed her. She moaned, moving her ass and helping to rub her vagina against my fingers. It wasn't enough, I knew and she knew and it was going to be that way until she did what I wanted.

"Dante," she moaned, "Please, please fuck me."

"Say it like you mean it Naledi."

"Put your fuckin' cock inside me and fuck me, please."

I smirked, taking my cock in my hand and doing what I was told. She moaned louder when I thrust it in, all of it in one go. I knew I was big but she could take it. She loved it. She felt it. In every part of her body. Her legs shook, I thrust in harder, pounding and grunting in satisfaction. My hands gripped her ass and I moved in and out of her with so much ease, her wetness made it extremely easy.

The only sounds in the room where of her moans, my moans and the creaking of the counter she was holding on to. I fucked her, hard. Spanking her ass now and then. It felt so goddamn great, and I was close, so fuckin' close.

"Naledi," I kept saying repeatedly. Her name sounded so erotic in that moment. I was in heaven, she was my haven and in a second or two I was gonna cum all over her and fill her up with my goodness.

"I'm gonna, I'm ---," she heavily breathed, her moans filling my head, "I'm gonna cum."

"Cum baby, cum."

That's all it took. We both let go. Her legs shook, and I didn't have the strength to hold her because I was weak too. I grabbed her by her tits and balanced myself, my head resting on her back. I felt great, I felt so fuckin' great.

"What the fuck Dante!?"

Khanyisa's voice took me out of my high. It's either he was insane or he was stupid, why the hell was he in here!