Chapter 3

Arabella pov:

I wake up to the voice of my dad saying my name. I slowly open my eyes and see my dad sitting on the side of my bed, smilling down at me.

"Good morning dad." I say softly.

"Hey honey. How was your first school day? I am so sorry that I couldn't be there when you came home yesterday." he says, while looking apologetic at me.

Yesterday when I got home, I saw a message from my dad, saying that he couldn't make it because he had to work.
I was sad, but to be honest it didn't surprise me. He works hard and often to much. I am not mad at him, because I get to live this luxurious life because of him. It's only that I miss him. My mother died  when I was just a little girl and most of the time I was alone with my dad or a nanny. My dad really tries to be the best that he can. I am happy that I have Nico now, he is a really nice and funny guy. He is the second friend I ever made, when I was younger I had a best friend named Roman. We were always together and never wanted to be away from each other for long, but he had to move when I was 5 and after that I never reall tried or wanted to make new friends.

"Actually it was good, I even made a friend. His name is Nicolas White and he is really nice. His parents are fashion designer." I tell him, hoping he will be proud of me.

"That is great honey. His parents are friends of mine, Nicolas is a really good boy." He smiles at me.

I only nod.

"Now you have to get ready, unless you want to miss breakfast. Martha makes pancakes with strawberries and chocolate." he says and gets up to give me a kiss on the forehead.

Martha is our maid and she was my nanny when I was little. Her food is the best in the world. And I would never in my life skip food.

"I will be down in 15 minutes." I say and my dad leaves the room.

I rise up quickly and go to my bathroom.
I take a quick shower. After that I brush my teeth and hair, put on my uniform and use my favorite perfume. Then I go down stairs.

When I finished my breakfast, I got outside. Now I sit in the back of my car on my way to school.

**************************************

At school I see Nico waiting for me. I walk up to him and greet him.

"Hey, Nico."

"Hello, love."

He takes my hand and gives me a kiss on my knuckles. I blush slightly.

Ugh.. he is so british, it's adoreable.

We talk for a bit and than we make our way to go inside school. On our way, I see Helion and his friends. They all stare at me, before I turn my head back to Nico, I give them a confused look.

Why are they staring?

"So... do you know the Kings?" Nico asks me.

"Who?" I have no clue who he talks about.

"The four guys that stared at you. Everyone calls them the Kings." he explaines.

"I met them yesterday, I mean one of them bumped into me. And I sat next to Helion and the guy with glasses." I say.

His eyes widen at my answer.

"What's wrong Nico?"

"Were they nice?"

"I mean yeah, though Helion and his brother, said something in another language. I don't know what they said."

"You only met them yesterday and they are nice to you. They never speak to anyone nicely, and espacially with girls. No one here has seem them with a girl."

"What does that mean?"

"Maybe they like you? But don't break your pretty little head over that, love. Come on now we'll be late if we keep talking."

I only giggle at what he said.

We have our first class together. When we reach the classroom, Nico and I sit down at the penultimate row.

After a couple of minutes, I see the twins enter the classroom. I feel how nervous I get.

Why did they talk to me yesterday?

They spot me and a grin forms on their faces. Then they walk up to Nico and me.

It's incredible how  they look the same but at the same time they look so different. One of them, I guess Helion, has eyeliner and a sun earring. The other one has a sleepy look and his fingers are covered in paint and silver rings.
They are like sun and moon.

"Good morning Αγαπημένος." The one I guess is Helion says. (Sweetheart)

"Hello πολυαγαπημένος." The other one says. (Darling)

Then they sit down at the table to my right.

"Go-od morning H-Helion and..." I stop because I don't know his name.

"Astraeus, Αγαπημένος, my name is Astraeus." he says to me. (Sweetheart)

"Go-od morning H-Helion and Ast-traeus." I repeat and turn my head to Nico.

Nico wraps an arm around me and whisper to me. "It's alright, love."

He knows about my social anxiety, I explained it to him yesterday when we got to know each other yesterday. And now he feels really special that I can talk to him that easily. I am surprised myself, but something is so calming about him and he reminds me a little about Roman.

The teacher enters the room and begins the lesson. Mrs.Rose explaines that we have to write about a book of our own choose in a group of 2 - 4 students.

Nico and I decide to work together, when all of the sudden Noah comes up and asks Nico if he wants to work with him. I can see that Nico is going to decline, because of me. But this is the chance for Nico to get closer to Noah.

"I really would like to, but I alr..." he starts to say but I interrupt him.

"It's alright. I will find another group, you go and work with him." I say

He looks at me with a wide smile and thanks me before heading to Noahs table.

What am I going to do now?

I feel the panick slowly rising inside of me.

"You can work with us, πολυαγαπημένος." Helion says. (Darling)

I look at both of them and see them grining.

They make me so nervous, but at least they are nice to me and I don't know any  other students here so I decide to agree.

"Oka-ay, thank y-you." I say. And their grins widen even more.

What have I gotten myself into?

**************************************

(A/N: Just a filler chapter, hope you enjoyed it. Any thoughts?)