Chapter 14

(A/N: I am back. I focused a little more on school, but here I am.)

****************************************************************************

 I already sit in the classroom when Emiliano enters the room, he walks over to where I sit and sits down beside me. I greet him quickly, without looking at him, because my eyes were still red and puffy. I hate it, every time I cry, or nearly it takes so long for my face to return to normal, I also forgot my makeup back at home. So I couldn't cover my face with concealer, though my eyes would still be puffy even when my skin would be covered. 

 "Mariposa, look at me." he says, and I tense a bit. (Butterfly)

 What should I do now? I debate with myself. If I don't look up, he will get more suspicious than he already sounds. On the other hand, he will see my face. Maybe I can just lie to him. In the end, I decide to look at him. I slowly turn my head and look at him and give him a smile. Under the table I nervously play with my hands hoping he will not notice that I nearly cried or that he will just let it slide. His eyes look a bit confused at me, then his jaw clenched a little and he speaks up. 

 "Arabella, did you cry?" he asks, looking me in the eyes, making me even more uncomfortable than I am. 

 "N-no" I say, not looking him in the eyes. 

 "I don't believe you." he says and grabs my chin but not in a harsh way, rather gently and forces me to look directly in his eyes. 

 "W-why don't y-you believe m-me?" I try to play dumb. 

 "Your eyes are red." 

 "I j-just didn't s-sleep well...." I come up with, it is not really a lie because I really didn't sleep that well. 

 "Are you sure?" he asks suspiciously. 

 "Y-yes." The class went silent. Emiliano and I look at the front and see that the teacher has entered the room. Thank god, now Emiliano can't ask more about my red eyes. 

 The lesson ends an hour later, Emiliano threw me a few glances during class but didn't say something. Both of us stand up and walk to their room here in school. Shit, I will see Helios and Astraeos again, I hope they play it cool. I really don't want to talk about the kisses on their cheeks. 

 We enter the room and three pairs of eyes look at us. Helios looks very happy, and a big smile is on his face, Dimitri gives me a nod. Astraeus gives me a small smile, looking sleepy as always, and he had a bit of paint in his hair. Every time I see him, he has paint on him somewhere.

 "H-hey..." I say and wave at them before sitting down next to Emiliano. 

 "How has your day been until now πολυαγαπημένος?" Helios ask me. (Darling)

 "I-It was g-good. How h-has your D-Day been, Lio?" I ask him, using the nickname I gave him last night. 

 Helios smiled even more now. Did the nickname really bring him so much joy? Dimitri and Emiliano look a little confused. Helios looks at them with a smug face.

 "My day was fine. Now better that I see you. And Apollo really misses you, you need to visit us again soon." Helios says, and I get a bit flustered. 

 "I-I miss A-Apollo also, h-he is s-so cute." I say, smiling to myself at the memory of Apollo.

 Out of nothing, Dimitri speaks up. "Your Outfit Looks very cute today, малышка." (Babygirl) 

 "T-Thank you." My cheeks blush even more. 

 "So there will be a party at my house on the weekend to celebrate the beginning of our sophomore year. You are invited, of course. You will come, right?" Emiliano asks. He said it in a stern tone, and his question sounded more like an order. 

 A party? I never in my life went to a party. There will be so many people, but I don't want to disappoint Emiliano and the others. Even if I wanted to, I didn't know if my father would allow me to go. I took a deep breath. 

 "I w-will ask m-my Dad." I say, and he nods at me with a satisfied smile.

 ***************************************** 

(Time skip, at home in the afternoon) 

 I just got home and decided to ask my Dad if I could go to the party. I walk to his office and knock at his door. I heard a "Come in." and I opened the door, walking towards my Dad. 

 "Hey Dad." I say, and he looks up from his desk smiling at me. 

 "Hey Honey. How was School?" 

 "It was good. I wanted to ask you something." 

 "What is it?" 

 "I wanted to ask you if I could go to a party on Friday, one of my friends will be the host." A little bit inside of me hoped he would say no. 

 "That's great honey. I like seeing you social and if you really want to go you can, but no drinking or any stuff like that."

 "Thanks Dad. You are the best." I say, hugging him. 

We talked a little more before I went to my room and decided to call Nico. I hope he picks up.

 "Hello Love." Nico says, after he picked up. "Hey, how is Spain?" I ask. Spain was the current Country he stayed in.

"Spain is very cool, and I already bought some things for Noah and you." I sigh. 

 "You know you didn't have to do that."

 "But I want to, and you can't stop me." 

 "Okay..... I wanted to tell you something. Emiliano invited me to a party." 

 "Oh my god. When is the party?" 

 "On Friday evening"

 "I won't be back until then. Emiliano's parties are the best, he is the Party King at our School." he whines.

 "I never went to a party before." I admit.

 "WHAT? Girl, where have you been all your life?"

 "As you know, socializing isn't my favorite thing to do." 

 "I didn't mean to sound rude, it just came out of my mouth." he apologized. 

 "It's fine, I know you didn't mean it like that, but I understand you. And I really don't know what I should wear."

 "I will Coach you over the phone, I will all the guys and girls make their jaws drop to the floor when they see you."

I hope everything goes well.

 ******************************************** 

(A/N: Hope you enjoyed. By the way, who is your favorite until now? I love them all, I mean I created them, but one of the twins win for me because Helios is such a Golden retriever, and I just love him. But with Astraeos I can identify better because I am into art much (not that good, but I love it). Hope you enjoyed this Chapter and have a great day :))