Chapter 9

Arabella pov:

I wake up, hearing the alarm on my phone. With my eyes still closed, I search for my phone with my hands on the nightstand next to my bed. When I finally have my phone in my hands, I open my eyes and turn off the alarm.

Why did I say I go to school today? Dad would have let me rest the day if I would have asked him. But no I decide to go to school. I don't know why I am so tired, yesterday I was in my bed and slept nearly the whole day.

I sit up on my bed and reach out for my crutches, I take them and stand up, walking to my bathroom.

It took me half an hour to get myself ready, when you are not allowed to use both of your feet it's pretty complicated to change or just even stand to brush your teeth.

I get out of my bathroom and grab my phone and see that I have to go.

Because it took me so long to get myswlf ready I don't have time to eat breakfast. I never miss breakfast, I think I am going to die.

In the car I look at my phone to take a look at a few message I got. Once again I giggle at the groupname.

The Kings and the Queen:

Astraeus:
Good morning Αγαπημένος, I hope you slept well. See you at school. (Sweetheart)

Helios:
Good morning πολυαγαπημένος. I can't wait to see you. (Darling)

Dimitri:
Hello малышка. I hope your ankle is well. (Babygirl)

They are so sweet and caring, I really like them. I am glad that I have met them.

Me:
Good morning to you all. I am fine. We sees at school.

I write to them and then I decide to put on some music. I look at my playlist until I find the song I want to listen to then 'Drag Me Down' from One Direction starts to blast through my earphones. And I sing along.

After 15 minutes the car stops. My driver steps outside the car and opens my door, helping me to get out of the car. I thank him before he gets inside the car again.

I stride over to the entrance of the school. Just as I reached the door, I hear four voices greeting me. I turn around to see Helios, Astraeus, Emiliano ans Dimitri standing in their uniform.

They are so handsome. I begin daydreaming but shake my head a little to come back to reality.

"Hey." I answer them.

"How are you feeling mariposa?" Emiliano asks me while glancing at my ankle. (Butterfly)

"I-It is f-fine." I say but to be honest it hurts a little bit. I guess that's normal when your ankle is sprained. I don't tell them because they were so worried yesterday and I don't want them to.

Suddendly I feel that I am lifted up, I look around seeing Emiliano holding me. Just when I wanted to protest, Dimitri takes my crutches from my hands.

"L-let me d-down!" I order Emiliano.

"Nope, now be a good girl and let Helios give you a piggyride." he demands.

I turn my head to see Helios already standing in front of us.

Seeing there is no way for me to get out of this situation I agree by nodding my head.

Then Emiliano places me on Helios back and I cling to him like a monkey.

"That wasn't so hard was it?" Emiliano says.

Ignoring his question I turn to Helios

"B-but if y-you get t-tired, it i-is your f-fault." I scoff.

"Are we a little sassy today? Why is that πολυαγαπημένος ?" Helios asks. (Darling)

"I-I am n-not sassy." I try to argue, but I know that I am annoyed because I hadn't eaten breakfast. Without food I get hangry.

"Yes you are." Astraeus speaks up.

"No I-" I start but the sound of my stomache grumbling interupts me.

"Have you eaten today?" Dimitri asks.

I just shake my head.

The bell rings.

"Come we grab you something on the way to math." Astraeus says.

We enter the school and all eyes are set on us. Then it came crashing down to me and I freeze on Helios back.

They must have heard about yeaterdays incident and some of them have even seen it. Why can't I be normal? And now they see me here on Helios back and Dimitri holding my crutches. All of this is so embarrassing. And the worst of all is that I am hungry.

I try to hide myself by pressing my face into Helios' neck.

"It's alright. They are all just have nothing better to do with their lifes than watching us." Helios whispers to me.

He is so sweet.

I am carried through the hallways and Astraeus buys me something to eat before we enter the classroom.

When we reach our seats, Helios places me gently on the chair. Then he sits down next to me and lifts my leg with the sprained ankle onto his lap, begining to softly stroke my leg.

"T-Thank y-you." I say while blushing.

"No problem at all, πολυαγαπημένος." Helios says. (Darling)

Astraeus hands me the granola bar and a sandwich he bought, before he sits down.

"A-am I a-allowed to e-eat in h-here?" I ask Helios quietly not wanting the teacher to notice.

"Yeah you can eat." he tells me.

I eat while listening to the teacher or better said trying to listen to the teacher. The only thing I can concentrate on right now is Helios warm hands stroking my leg so softly. My heart beats fast and my brain is not able to focus. His hands feel so gentle.

I really like him and I think I have a crush on him. But he is my friend and I don't want our friendship to end and I have to admit that I kind of also like the others. I know it's not right. I am just going to ignorw the feeling and hope that it will go away.

**************************************
(A/N: Hey guys. Hope you enjoyed this Chapter. And I am sorry that it is only so short. But next week I will publish to Chaprers and I had planed to write from Dimitris pov but that will be next Chapter. Have a great day :))