Chapter 6

Arabella pov:

I couldn't come up with something. How will I avoid them? And today I have math and english with them. What can I do?

Uhhh.. I will just come to late and sit at a free seat. When the teacher is there, Helios can't say anything right? And for the group assignment I will go to the teacher and just say I want to work alone. I hope it will go as planed.

It's only a minute left untill we start math class. The boys and everybody else are already in there. I stand in a corner of the hallways and wait for the teacher to come so that I can snuck in at the same time.

The teacher shows up and I walk after him. I can feel their eyes on me the second I steped inside the room. I look down towards the floor not wanting to look at any of them espacially Helios.

I take a deep breath and slowly walk to one free seat in the front row. Luckily the teacher begins the class immediately before anything could happen.

I start with the exercises and listen to music. I garb my headphones and put them in, then I start my playlist and Sleepless from Dutch Melrose begins to play.

When the teacher ends the lesson, I quickly grab all of my stuff and try to get out of the classroom as soon as possible. Just when I was about to step outside the room I felt a hand garbbing my arm.

"You're in trouble πολυαγαπημένος." I hear a Helios say. His voice sound so dark and it scares me. (Darling).

He drags me with him and I just follow.  I don't want to make it even worse. These girls have seen it. I'm so screwed.

I don't no where he leads me to, but I can hear footsteps behind us. That must be the others.
Everything will go alright. It will be okay. I tell myself anf try to calm down, but it doesn't work.

The whole time I looked down, so I couldn't see when he stoped and I bumped into his back. Is he made of stone? That freaking hurt. I lift my arm and rub my forehead.

He opens a door and closes the door when we all are inside the room. I look around and see it's a beautiful room with sofas, a fridge, a pool table and so much more. Is that their privat room? Nico said that their have one and never let anyone inside.

"Sit." Helios demands in a harsh tone. He is even angrier than last week. And last week it was only an acident. Why does this happens to me?  I obey not wanting to get him even more angry.

"Look at us, малышка." The boy from my history class says, Nico told me his name is Dimitri. (babygirl)

I slowly raise my head but I look behind them. I am just so scared. Helios sounded so angry.  And I like him, he was nothing but nice towards me and those stupid girls just can't handel that. I am so angry at myself. Why can't I stand up for myself. Why?

I was so in my thoughts, I didn't even notice that one of them called me several times until Emiliano shouted my name. "ARABELLA".

I snap out of my thoughts, shake my head and finally look at them.

"What was that, Αγαπημένος?" Astraeus asks a hint of concern in his voice. (Sweetheart)

"I-I was j-just thinking." I tell him with my shaking voice. 

"So care to explain why you sat not beside me. I thought I made myself clear last week." Helios says, staring at me.

I look down. Starting to rub my wrists. "I-I just f-forgot." I lied hoping they will buy it.

"Look us in the eyes while saying it." Dimitri says.

I look up and open my mouth but nothing comes out. I can't lie to people while looking at them and I think they know that.