Chapter 12

(A/N: Thank you so much for 1000 reads!!) 

 Arabella POV: ( The day after Dimitri's and Arabella's history class) 

 After Dimitri and I left the Classroom, we went to our lockers, where we met up with the others and went to our next class. The rest of the day went really fast, though I couldn't get rid of my overthinking. The others seemed to notice, because they threw worried and confused glances in my direction. Gladly, they decided not to talk to me about it. Dimitri and I still haven't talked. I think he is Angry at me, but I am not really sure. I would have talked to him, but I am a little afraid of what he is going to say to me. So i kept my mouth shut. 

 Helios, Astraeos and I also continued to work on our project. We decided to meet up today after School, because we haven't worked much on our project and needed to get things done. They suggested meeting up at theirs. I asked my dad, and he said he was fine with it, but I should be home to dinner. So I agreed to meet them, and they gave me smiles that I couldn't quite understand and their address. 

 So Right now I am on my way over to their house. I am nervous, I get this weird feeling if I am with any of them. And when they touch me, it feels like my skin is on fire, but not in a bad way, rather a wonderful way. And now we are going to be alone. That thought makes me even more nervous. I feel bad, because I think I have a crush on all of them. I am not sure because to be honest, I never had a real crush or any romantic experience than my romance books. That's what you get when you're getting homeschooled for all of your life and are afraid to talk to people. My subconscious tells me.

 I was ripped out of my thoughts, when the car stopped and the driver, Edward, opens my door, helping me once again to get out. I am so sick of these crutches. Furthermore, I say my goodbye to Edward and tell him that I'll inform him when I want to get home. He nods in response and gets into the car again.

 Wow! I say to myself when I see their house as I make my way to a huge gate in front of a huge Villa, which looks amazing. If my dad was rich, their parents were even richer. I reach the gate and press the button on the side of the gate which has a camera above it. 

Only a few seconds later, a voice appears.

 "Hello, who is this?" a male voice asks. It sounds like he is in his around 40 years old. 

 I take a deep breath and begin to speak. "H-Hello. I am A-Arabella. I a-am here t-to work o-on a p-Project with H-Helios and A-Astraeos." I stutter quietly, but loud enough for the man to hear me.

 "Ah, Sir Helios and Sir Astraeos informed me About your Arrival and are already waiting for you. Just walk to the front door, I will receive you and lead you to them."

 With that, the gate opens, and I enter their garden and walk to the front door, just as the man told me. Before I could knock, the door is being opened by a man who I assume to be the one who talked to me. He wears a black Suite with a bow tie and has short brown/grey hair, and on his face is a firm expression. He looks me up and down, then he looks me in my eyes. "Hello again Miss Arabella, follow me please." he says, without the chance to respond to him, he walks away and I follow him.

 We reach a big room, which I assume to be the living room. I see Helios and Astraeos sitting on the sofa, not noticing us. 

 The man coughs and announcing my Arrival, which makes both of them look up, and a smile appears and their faces. 

 "Thank you, Robert." Astraeos says, before looking at me again and striding towards me with Helios by his side. 

 The man, who I now know as Robert, leaves the room quietly and the twins stand before me.