Chapter 10

Dimitris Pov:

She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. She is breathttaking and gorgeous.
My малышка. I am not really an extrovert person and I don't like to talk to people, but I want to know everything about her and would talk so much, just to hear her angel voice or see her face.
(Babygirl)

The others and I knew it from the moment we first saw her, she would be ours.

We have always been really close and to be honest, I don't know if I had survived school this far without them. I am the most weird or freak like in our group. I mean I look really good, but because I like to read and study much, I am always the one who is used to get to the others. And because I don't talk much the most of them think, that I am a freak. But none even dares to say something because of my friends. I really don't care what they say about me, I know who I am and what I can so I don't need anyone talking about me like they now me. But it still angered the others if they heard someone talking about me in a bad way.

It pained me when I found out that Brithany had forbidden Arabella to interact with us, just because she is insecure and jealous. And when she called her names, I couldn't control me any longer. Which isn't like me. I never show any emotions in public, only Astraeus, Helios and Emiliano know about that side of me. So my outburst not only shocked the others but also me.

I always can control myself. That was the moment I realised how much of an impact Arabella had on me. She made me feel something I never felt before or something I only ever slightly felt with one person. But I never did act on those feelings and I probably never will, so it quite shocked me, that Arabella made me feel the same as that person.

The second thing I came to realize was that I would always protect her and never and I mean never let her go.

And yesterday when I saw her breaking down it felt like all the life in me was vanishing. When she woke up later, she didn't tell us what was going on or what that was. But I new it was a panic attack. I have seen it before. It hurts me to know that something pains her that much that she gets panic attacks.

I would lie if I said that I am not worried about her. I am, very much. I noticed how she always zones out in the middle of class or how she scratches her wrists when she's nervous or anxious.

I keep an close eye on her, espacially now that Brithany threatend her.

I also hope that she will return our feelings in the future, I know that neither of us can think about a future without her or each other. But if she choses just to be friends, I will do that. Because it is better to have her in my life  just as a friend than not in my life at all. I know that that will be hard to accept for some of the others, but nothings decided yet. I am only overthinking. It's crazy how obsessed I and the others are about her, it's like two weeks we know her. I never believed in faith or love at first sight before her, now it's the only reason I can explain my feelings for her.

Math just ended, but for the first time in my life, I haven't listened to one thing the teacher said. I only watched Arabella and Helios. It doesn't matter anyway because all those exercises are so easy. I just do them quickly at home. I saw only her and her foot resting on Helios thighs. He was stroking her leg. I was jealous about that he sat beside her and so much physical contact. But one thing about Helios is sure, he loves physical contact. He needs these small touches and of course hugs. He is like a huge teddy bear. When Helios caught me staring at them, he winked at me. I turned away my head and waited until I could no longer feel his eyes on me. Then I returned my glance to them.

Now me and Arabella have History together so I have all her attention.

**************************************
(A/N: So that was Dimitris pov. Hope you liked it and nowyou can check out the next chapter. Have a great day :))