Chapter 4

Yesterday, Helion and Astraeus got my number to contact me about our group assignment. We decided to write about 'Hunger games' and split up the work. I will write a short summary about the book where Helion writes about what we like and dislike about the book. Astraeus is the one who writes about the author and the writing style.

I am already at school in the library even though it's still half an hour left until the first period. I sit quiet in a corner with my favorite book 'A Court of Mist and Fury'. I just love this book and its my 9th time I reread it. Rhysand is my bookboyfriend for ever and of course Azriel and Cassian are also so sweet.

I grin at my book, when suddendly a throat clears in front of me. I look up and see the boy who sat beside me in history class. He is one of the twins friends. Today his hair is messy. I just stare into his eyes and wait for him to say something. 

"Could you please move, малышка" he says. When I hear his dark voice, I feel myself getting goosebumps. (Babygirl)

At first I couldn't understand what he wanted from me, but when I realize that I sit infront of a bookshelf, I instantly move a bit to the side. I return to my book, in the side angel I can see that he grabs a book and sits beside me.

We sit there in silence for a few minutes, when I can hear him clearing his throat again. I look up once again to find him already looking at me. I raise my eyebrow slightly when he doesn't say something. I am about to turn my gaze back to my book when I hear him speak up.

"What are you reading малышка?" he asks me. (Babygirl)

I stay silent for a bit but then I answer him.

"A-a Court o-of Mist and Fu-ury" I stutter and hold my book up in his direction, for him to look at.

He gives me a nod.

Why do I always have to stutter?  What if he thinks I'm weird. Why doesn't he say something? Should I say something?

I don't know why but I want to keep talking to him and I can't stand the uncomfortable silence anymore.

"Wh-hat are you r-reading?" I ask him quietly. 

"It's a book about medicine." He simply answers. 

"Ar-re you i-interested in m-medicine?" I ask curious about what he is going to answer.

"Yeah, kinda... I mean I want to be doctor." he says.

"Cool." is the only thing I say.

I take a look at my phone and see that there are only 10 minutes left to my first period. Nico and I wanted to meet at the lockers before the first class, because we have diffrent classes this morning. I quickly raise up and get a confuesd look from the boy. 

"B-bye. It w-was nice t-talking t-to you." I say and rush out of the room.

**************************************

At the lockers Nico and I greet each other and talk a little, after a quick goodbye hug we stride to our classes. 

When I arrived in class, I took a random seat because nobody is here yet.  Then I see the twins and their two friends entering the room. Just than I remember that all four of them have math class with me and that I sat beside them last time. They make their way to their seats. 

I doodle a little on a blank paper when suddendly I see someone in front of me. I turn my head and see Helios. He looks angry.

Have I done something wrong?

"Get up." he says harsh. 

I frown. 

"W-Why?" I want to know.