chapter-17

The air hung still, and a hushed silence enveloped the scene. freezing the time as if the world held its breath. In that suspended moment, bercode felt as if his body has lost all his sense.

He couldn't bring himself together to feel the person's touch. He couldn't realize the sensation of the kiss he was getting from someone he used to love.

Jeff kissed barcode roughly as if there is no tomorrow left. It was getting hard for barcode to breathe but as soon as he opened his mouth a little to breathe jeff pushed his tongue inside his mouth exploring everyplace inside him.

Every moment, everything about the kiss was making barcode nausea. He wanted to break free of Jeff. He wanted to leave.

In the moment of getting sick of himself , he couldn't help but pushed him away hard , making jeff hurt his head by hitting the mirror in the car.

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
Jeff looked at me . His eyes were blank. I couldn't understand what his feeling was. Was he angry or surprised or anything. I didn't know anything.

All i knew was , I was disgusted. I wanted to kill myself. I couldn't believe the person i was in love with even the day before, was forcing him to myself.

I opened the car door, willing myself to jump off Infront of any moving car. I wanted to die from shame.

" what the hell are you doing!" , jeff griped my arm tightly and asked.

"Let me go! I don't want to go with you!!"Frowning, I brushed off his hand.

I didn't know what had gotten into me a moment ago that I want to end it all here. I couldn't endure it any longer.

Jeff locked my arm tightly before leaning in and pulling on my side of the car door and closing it completely.

A silent fall in the car as Jeff moved the car from the middle of the road that caused a traffic behind us.

"Are you crazy? Are you that desperate to die?!" Jeff said angrily.

I sat unmoving, my eyes still looking out the window.

"If you want to die so much wait for me to take your live then. Don't make a scene here." Jeff said as his eyes continued to look forward.

I couldn't understand anything what he said. His every word was like a puzzle to me that was hard to solve even if i try my best. I turned to look at him, my eyes were hard. I was enduring so much question and emotion that i wanted to express but i couldn't say anything.

Soon jeff brought me to the hospital. My head was aching like hell.

He opened the car door and got down as he told me to come out. But my legs were numb. I couldn't even stand. As soon as i opened the door and tried to get out, i tripped.

Before i could fall , i felt my waist pulling.

"You're hot.." jeff said pulling me closer but I hurriedly backed off looking at him frustratedly.

He chases my hand and hold it tight. I have no strength to say anything though I wanted really hard to curse at him this time.

We went inside and soon a nurse called us into the examination room.

The man pushed the wheelchair into the examination room, where jeff followed along as well.

Jeff walked inside to sit in front of the doctor and raises his hand to pay.

I was feeling so ashamed that if i could stab myself right away i could felt good.

"Hey, jeff, what's up?", the doctor greeted jeff as if the doctor knew him very well, as soon as their eyes met, they started talking like a long-time friend.