CHAPTER ONE

It's been two weeks since you found out that your fuck buddy is now in a commited relationship. But it's only been an hour since he last sent you a message saying he misses you.

And you're stupid enough to not block his number or even his dummy Instagram account that he created just to message you secretly.

Jungkook: 🥺☹️

Jungkook: Just one reply from you. Please?
It's driving me crazy 😞

Jungkook: Can we talk? ☹️😩

Jungkook: Can I go to your house right now? 😣

Jungkook: Baby? 🥺

*sends selca*

Jungkook: I just got out from the shower.
If you want me to go there, I'll go. 🥺

Jungkook: I miss you... 😔

This fucking asshole.

Did he honestly think you were simply a loving couple that had argued last night and now he's trying to clean up his mess?

You put back your phone under the pillow but pick it up again to look at that handsome fucking asshole.

You never reply to one of his messages because there's nothing to talk about. You keep on ignoring him that's why he's flooding your inbox for two days straight now, asking where you are and saying how much he wanted to see you. But for all you know, he just want you to scratch his fucking itch using your vagina.

But in reality, you miss him... a lot. You hardly eating because all you can think about is his favorite foods. Even reheating leftovers in the microwave makes you sad because he was scared to do it. You can't even enjoy a banana milk drink because it reminds you of him. Music is something you're avoiding because all the songs on your playlist are his favorites.. You miss the way he touches you and his smell. His lips and the way he kisses you. The way his tongue buried inside your mouth. The feeling of him inside you and you're becoming desperate to hear the sound of his voice screaming your name when he's about to cum. Everything about him

During those recent weeks that you found out about his relationship, all you could do was to try to get him out of your mind. But despite your best effort, you just can't. A year of being fuck buddy is not a joke. You invested a lot of time to him, consistently meeting three times a week and going beyond what your arrangement required. Then, in just a snap, it was all gone.

But you can't be mad, right from the start, you both agreed that it was a simply late-night hook up.
A booty call. No commitments, no strings attached. Call it whatever you want.

Still it hurts. It's even worse knowing he never told you he was seeing someone else. You only discovered their relationship when your best friend, Yuna, sent a screenshot of his girlfriend's Instagram post (which happen to be her schoolmate back in college) with a caption saying "I LOVE YOU 🐰💜"
the picture showed them at a restaurant and Jungkook lips pressed against her hand.