CHAPTER TWO

You blink, rubbing your eyes for a second look to make sure this isn't your imagination. Jungkook is here and fuck it, your legs becomes jelly. Wearing only a shorts and the black shirt from the picture he sent you. His hair is messy like a sex hair and his eyes narrow, like a sex eye. But he didn't look any different. He's sexier and hot than hell as ever and too good-looking for your own sanity. Worst, you're still crazy for him.

He didn't say anything, same thing you did. After waiting several seconds, you turned your back, leaving the door wide open. It was a silently foolish gesture, signaling that he was still welcome.
You hate that he's here but you hate yourself more for letting him in.

He stepped inside, and you could hear him lock the front door.

Then he grab your wrist.

"Baby." he calls.

You pretend you didn't hear him, even though it's all you've wanted to hear from him since he left you. His voice that you miss so much stab you straight to your chest.

"Who was that?" he ask, as he hold your face, forcing you to look at him. But your eyes meets nothing.

You suck in short, shallow breaths as your heart races and your blood runs from his touch. But you refuse to give in; not again. Not ever. So, you forcefully push his hands away and head towards the couch. Sitting down, you bring your legs up and rest your chin on your knees, emotionless. Jungkook sits next to you, his eyes roaming over your face, while you continue to stare blankly at the muted television screen, your feet, the ceiling. Anywhere but his face.

"I'm asking you, who was that?" he repeat.

"What are you doing here?" is all you say.

He rest his head againts yours, and you can feel his warm breath in your ear. He smells of beer over the top of his perfume. Your favorite Christian Dior scent that you can still smell in your pillow and sheet, and it reminds you of the countless nights he stayed over, simply lying in bed and just cuddling after you both had sex.

You shut your eyes close and shrug your shoulder. But he stay still and whisper to your ear.

"Baby. Please"

Well, shit!

"Just go home, Jungkook." You try to be nonchalant, but Jungkook is reading every thought you have.

"Not until I got your answer. Who was that?"
he ask again.

He finally removes his head from your shoulder and you take advantage of that situation to stand and race towards your bedroom. But before you can even close the door, his foot stops from shutting it completely. You didn't force to close it because he's too strong so you let it go and let him in, again.

You sit on your bed in the same position you had in the couch, while he just fucking stands at the end of the bed staring at you like a psycho.

"Look at me." he says.

You look at him slowly as your teeth clench in a hiss then you yell at him.

"Get the fuck out here, Jungkook!" You hadn't meant to say his name, but there it was and when you said it, you said it in that voice, the one you didn't use to anymore.

You've been in this kind of scenario many times with him. Fighting with this asshole always ended with his dick inside you. So, before something happen that you both can't control, you need to let him leave your house as soon as possible. Even if you want it him to be here you know you shouldn't. He's commited now and you don't want this kind of sin.

You shifted a little bit from the bed and he did a slight double take to your legs, that's Jungkook favorite part of your body. His eye move to your body and you heart began to pound it almost rip your chest.

"Did you sleep with him?" he ask.

"You're really asking me that? So what if I did?"

He turn around and run his hands through his hair. Then his gaze back on you, biting his lower lip.

"You did?"

Fucking unbelievable. Still holding his gaze you could see the heavy rise and fall of his chest. Then you stand up and walk towards him, closing the distance between the two of you. Leaning closer to his face, you whisper;

"Are you scared?" Your lips ligthly graze just under his ear, trying to torture him a little and you feel his body tremor with contact. He just close his eyes.

"You should be Jungkook. Because once I agree to go out with him I will definitely let him fuck me hard in all positions that we love that you fucking wish it's still you."

"You will never do that, Y/N."

"You might think that. But I will. And I know he will fuck me so good that I'm going to scream his name and make me forget yours."

He turn his back to you once more and slam his fist to the wall behind his back. You're about to go out the bedroom when he step on your path, press his hand to the door, blocking you from opening it.

"Don't you fucking dare." his voice comes out as a low husky dangerous whisper.

You can't stand the sound of his voice, let alone the idea of kissing him is even worse. You thought this would be easier, but the way he argues makes you think of one thing. And it's definitely not about fighting anymore.

You let out a sharp laugh and his jaw clench. Still his hands ball into fists at his side and the other hand still blocking the door.

"There's no way in hell you're going out with that guy!"

"Oh, now what? You don't want me seeing someone else? But it was okay for you to come here when it benefits you while you have a fucking girlfriend?! Does she even know you're here?"

"I don't want to talk about her."

"Then, why are you here?" No answer.

"To see if you could have us both? That I'd just be your second choice? No. Your fucking secret choice!" you added.

"Just don't go out with someone."

"Fuck you!" You yell at him almost popping the veins in your neck. But for a brief moment, you have an irresistble urge to lean in and suck on his lips and beg him to touch you. This is going from bad to worse, you swear to God! Arguing with Jungkook is kind of a weird foreplay to both of you.

He look at you with pure lust, not uttering a single word. You can feel the intensity of the situation and it becomes more and more intense when he stare hungrily towards your mouth.

You look away because you both know where this train of thoughts are heading. You take a steps back as you can feel Jungkook coming closer.

"I can't even sleep last night because all I can think about is the photo of you and that guy!"

"Are you even hearing yourself? You're with someone but you can't bear the thought of me with other guy?" You ask him. The heat inside your chest almost succeded diverting your attention from the mess in your skull.

He finally remove his hand from the door and he lean closer to you putting his forehead againts yours.
You place your hand in his chest and says, "This mess wouldn't be good for the both of us. Just go home. Please?" You say, but the truth is you want him to stay. And you want what you both know what will happen if he stay.

But he nod with hesitation, he exactly knows that this is also an invitation for trouble.

Before he can even say another word, you leave Jungkook in your own fucking bedroom.

˚ʚ♡ɞ˚

Guys, please don't forget to vote.

Just hit the star () button.

Thank you so much for supporting me and I'm always grateful to y'all for reading my stories.