CHAPTER EIGHT

You look at yourself in the mirror as you brush your teeth for the second time. Not sure why your toothbrush keeps sticking to your mouth, maybe it's just nerves making you extra cautious about having minty-fresh breath. It's funny how even after kissing Jungkook a million times, it still feels like the excitement of a first kiss all over again.

But the reality is, you're going to have him again, in every delicious way possible after five long months. You want it to be absolutely perfect because, as he's mentioned, those months have felt really lonely for the both of you.

Long long lonely months.

You spit into the sink and rinse your mouth with mouthwash, getting rid of the smells of the food and drinks you had earlier. After capping the mouthwash, you grab a hand towel from the rack, drying your face and hands before discarding it back on the hook, then you stroll over to the full-length mirror that's beside your sink, taking one last look at yourself in the lingerie you picked out. You change the nude one that you were wearing a while ago into a more wilder and hotter piece, a white see-through lace with a teasing red ribbon tie at your breast to hold it together, pair with a underwear that barely cover your ass with a red ribbon on each side.

This was gifted to you by Yuna when he went to France couple months back, you couldn't help but laugh at the irony back then, thinking how you will use it considering your nonexistent sex life at the time. But now? Well, now you'll finally put it to good use. It's time to seduce the only person worth seducing.

You give your ass a good look in the mirror, feeling that rush of excitement pulsating through you, knowing exactly how it'll make him drool when you step into the room.

After all these goddamn months, it's fucking euphoric to feel this sexy and beautiful again. And Jungkook is the only man that can make you feel this way. No man from your past even comes close to how he makes you feel. Not a single one.

On a deep breath, you switch off the light and head out of the bathroom thinking about what are the things he's going to do to you. Will he be gentle with you? Rough? Or will fulfill your request to go hard?

You can't help but hope he'll do it all, and the anticipation is driving you crazy. You want it all, and you want it now.

The accent lamp remains the only light in the room, casting a warm glow over the bedroom as you walk in. Jungkook's no longer on the bed; instead, he stands by the large window, one hand in his pocket and the other taking a long swig from a bottle of Tequila. He's shirtless and wearing only his sweatpants.

With his back turned, you finally have a chance to see how wide his shoulders have become. It's only now that you realize just how massive he looks without those oversized shirts or the big sweaters he used to wear on your Wednesday dates.

Then, you recall how your friends mentioned how he vents out his anger by working out during the times when you didn't talk to him. Those hours he's been putting in at the gym have really paid off. He's more buff now, with muscles that make you want to reach out and feel. You want to trace every fucking tattoo and every bulging muscle with your hands.

You gulp down the saliva that's been pooling in your throat, feeling a slight cough escape your mouth, drawing his attention. Then he slowly, turn to you.

He stops dead in his tracks as his eyes meet yours, a penetrating stare that feels like it's peeling away layers of your soul, that look you've missed so much. But his attention fixated on your chest, now you're wondering of what he was thinking. He rubs his hand over his lip piercing before he says in a bedroom voice, "Fuck, baby"

"What?" you say in a tight and excited sound, you grin nervously feeling the heat rising in your cheeks and elsewhere in your body.

He settles the bottle of alcohol on your nightstand first, then continues to stride towards you like he's heading straight for his favorite meal. You can practically taste his hunger for this moment, mirroring your own intense craving.