CHAPTER THREE

Five minutes have passed since Jungkook slammed your front door, leaving you standing in the kitchen, trying to process the situation.

This was his choice and you're not giving him a reason to comeback again. There's no point anymore because he's a one fucking dickhead.

But it hasn't even been thirty minutes when life finds another way to test you. He bursts through the door once again, swiftly making his way towards you in the kitchen, and takes your face in his hands, kissing you so hard it almost bruises your lips. This isn't the kiss you're used to from him; it's different. He's exploring your mouth as if for the first time, becoming possessive.

The feel and taste of him flooding you that a heat bloom between your legs. He pulls back.

"You have no idea how much I want you right now."
he says. These are the last words you didn't want Jungkook to say. But when it comes from his mouth, they transform into the first sinful words you wish he'd keep saying. Words that make you feel good. Words that will trigger a temptation. And words that will make you hold the back of his neck to cover his mouth with yours once more. You want more.

Then Jungkook grabs the back of your thigh and lifts you up, forcing your legs to wrap around him. You can feel his hard cock in his shorts, and the only thing that seperate it from your wetness is the underwear that you're wearing. He feels so good and you miss him much. The way he's exploring your mouth right now, you can tell he feels the same way too.

"Take.Me.To.Bedroom." your voice sounds like you're begging, as if you stored all your emotions in those four words. You don't know who you are anymore and the only thing that you're aware of is the way he makes you feel right now is close to losing your mind.

Out of breath, sucking his lips and tasting every corner of his mouth. The moment is very sexual and very dangerous. There's fear and anxiety. Guilt. Guilty because you're destroying your self-worth and a whole part of you screaming that you're insane, but tonight you couldn't stop.

It's happening.
One more mistake.
Stupid decision.

When you reached your room, he walks few steps to the bed slowly lowering your body into it then he stand there again infront of you but this time not like a psycho, he's looking at you that you know all too well. He wants to fuck you. Hard.

His bunny teeth digging into his lower lip while doe eyes undressing your body up and down.

"What?" you ask when he says nothing.

"I'm sorry baby. For everything. Hurting you was the hardest thing I've ever had to do." he says. But you can't tell if his words are genuine, if he's just caught up in the heat of the moment, or if he's simply trying to soothe your soul after throwing you as if you were nothing more than trash. Regardless, you stare at him like he speak a foreign language to you. Less drama, less hope, less expectation As much as it hurts to face the truth, you realize that once he's done with you, Jungkook will return to his girlfriend and abandon you again, just like the last time.

"Okay." the only word that comes from your mouth.
You don't want to waste time and you want this sin to make it worth the ride going to hell.

He walks towards you slowly, the same time he grab the back of his shirt and pulling it up over his head. Then he toss it on the floor without breaking his gaze to you. He's so hot. And you haven't notice that you're chewing on your bottom lip innocently as you look to his chest, down to his perfectly shape abs. Your eyes continue to roam around his body, from his stomach to his navel until you can see his mushroom head peeping out from above the band of his shorts. Jungkook doesn't like to wear any kind of underwear, he says that his cock is too big for that and it's making him uncomfortable. He's not lying.