CHAPTER FIVE

Y / N

While waiting for Jungkook in the guest room, you had already freshened up. You added some tint to your cheeks and lips, sprayed some Bath & Body Works vanilla mist that he loves, and you had already removed your underwear, so that he can easily access your dripping cunt.

"What the hell were you thinking?" you mutter to yourself, as you pace anxiously in the room, regretting the message that you sent him. It messes with your mind again, hitting you like a rock, leaving guilt and regret in its wake. And all you can think about is to leave the room before it consumes you once again. But it's so damn difficult, God, it's just so hard.

If it were easy to just let him go. Don't reply to his messages. Block his number. Behave whenever he's near you then everything could be perfect... until it isn't. Because the moment he laid eyes on you, you grow weak. You keep being pulled towards him, even though you know Jungkook already belongs to someone else. You never wanted any of this. You always thought you were smart woman just enough to avoid these situations, but fuck, you don't even know how to stop. And now, you feel like a stupid woman, tangled in emotions you can't untangle.

Stupid! Stupid! Stupid!

It's too late to runaway, Jungkook already enters the room, and close the door behind. You meet his starving eyes but you're trying very hard not to look at him.

"I change my mind. Let's go back outside." you say.

Then he touches you. It's only a brush of his big hands along the tie of your dress around the shoulder, and that's enough to make you stiff and freeze on the spot.

"I don't think so." Jungkook says to you in a low voice that he uses when he tells you to open up your legs so that he can eat you. He put his hand under your chin to keep your eyes on him.

"Did you let him fuck you?"

You let out a sigh without breaking the eye contact and back up a few paces until you bump your ass againts the big dresser table by the window. He follows you and moves closer until he is on your face.
Fucking handsome face.

"Did he fuck you?" he repeats, you can feel his hot breath on you and your ability to think clearly vanished when you felt his hand slide up on your inner thigh. You close your eyes for a moment, until you finally gather all the words that you want to throw at him.

"I wished he could, Jungkook! I wished I had let him do it," his hands pressing firmly against your flesh, causing pain. "But instead, I left him and went home. And when I found myself alone, what do you think I did, Jungkook?," he move his hand up more until Jungkook finds your wet lips. "What did you think?" he doesn't respond, and you meet his silence with a violent slap across his face.. "I spread my legs and I fucked myself with my finger thinking it was you! And I hate myself for doing that because I'm still pretending that I don't want you anymore but here we are in a room and I'm wet again just for you!"

Jungkook lips part but no sounds comes out. And he's breathing fast that you know for sure he's hearing and understand every dirty word you just said. He swallow, then you continue.

"I want him to make me cum. I want him to fuck me or even let him take my fucking ass, if that's what it takes to forget you!" you remove his hand and you turn your back on him abruptly while gripping the edge of the table, looking out over the patio that can be seen from here. "But I can't. I can't because I want all those things with you. Not with Namjoon, not with anyone. Just only you, Jungkook. And you're the only perfect person who can give me this satisfaction."

You internally reflect upon your decisions from the past twelve hours when you went out with Namjoon for the first time. He's very nice, smart and true gentleman. You could say he's the total package, the kind of man that every woman wants and there's no doubt about it.