Cage comes by..(2)

Hello everyone! :* so I decided that whoever has stuck to this story at all deserves a shout out or maybe even a character,I will discuss details on a later matter but for now enjoy the chappie see you later pups!!(pic of Derek)
________________________________________________

"Mama said,"you're a pretty girl. What's in your head,it doesn't matter.Brush your hair,fix your teeth.What you wear is all that matters Just another stage,pageant the pain away. This time im gonna take the crown without falling down,down,down."

I rolled over slamming my fist on the snooze button,sitting up with a loud yawn i glanced around mildly surprised to not hear my brother screaming to wake up. i rubbed my face as i went through my daily actions of getting some clothes and heading to the bathroom. Stripping i hopped in after making sure that the water was an okay temperature.
After showering i got out and dressed. I slipped on some skinny jeans and a black hoodie that said,"Go away." I grabbed my backpack and headed across the hall to my brother's room. Walking in without knocking i noticed that he looked pale."Derek?" i asked softly watching as he opened his eyes. "I'll get you some breakfast,kay?" i turned and dropped my backpack heading downstairs to grab my brother something to eat. Whenever he got sick i didn't even bother to leave,hell he could barely walk across to the freaking bathroom for god's sake. I decided to make him some waffles with eggs.After many failed attempts and burned waffles i managed to make a decent looking breakfast. Quickly pouring him a cuppa of orange i placed it all on a little tray and headed upstairs i stepped in and saw him fast asleep.

I smiled at my brother's sleeping form before reluctantly setting the food down on his nightstand and shaking him awake gently,"Der? Come on,love.Wake up." i said as his eyelids fluttered open,i smiled at him and placed the food on his lap."Here." i said as he gave me a weak yet grateful smile,i straightened up and walked back to my room grabbing my phone and disconnecting it from the charger. I picked up just as Shaw called."Where in the living Zeus are you?" he hissed through the phone sounding venomous,"Derek got sick" i stated simply."oh my gods how is the poor baby?" his tone went from murderous to a worried mother.
"He's running a fever as far as i can tell," i informed. Shaw had to biggest crush on Derek,which was obvious to everyone..except Derek.And to make matters worse Shaw didnt exactly hide it. "I hope he feels better i'll come by during free period and lunch,also after school" i smiled Shaw really loved Derek. "Alright and don't forge-" i started to say but was cut off by Shaw "I know,i know homework.I gotta go class is starting love you bye bae!" i laughed,"Bye sweetie!" i hung and took off my skinny jeans and changed into simple sweatpants. Walking back to Derek's room i notice he finished his breakfast. "You okay,Der?" i ask softly and sit down watching him closely. "Shaw coming by later?" he asked in a raspy voice and i nodded.

*couple hours later*

"Ding dong ding dong". I sat up and ran to the door,"Shaw,Der-" i stopped mid-sentence seeing who was standing next to Shaw looking mildly confused but still sexy as hell.

Cage Jackson.
_________________________________________________

Word count:555
so thanks for reading i think this chapter is shorter but once again it is late at night and honestly i have no idea where this is going but im having fun so far so ill continue this story and the offer from the beginning of the chapter still stands for that. Thanks for reading see you pups tomorrow! :*