the crash (9)

Hey guys new chappie. love u pups!
_______________________________________

Winter's POV
I groaned slowly opening my eyes, i looked from side to side wearily.
I reached up wincing when i felt something sticky on my face.

I turned to Cage,"Cage? Hey wake up, we ha-" i let out a relieved sigh when he came to with a soft groan. There was a cut on the side of his face and dried blood.
"Oh my god..Winter? are any of your bones broken?" i shook my head causing sharp pain. "We have to get out of the car." I said my voice hoarse and slightly raspy. I watched as he nodded and started to open his door and i did the same thing swallowing nervously.

"Cage my door isnt opening!" I said looking at him slightly panicked to see him looking at me with the same grime expression. "Climb to the back and kick at the window." He said his voice slightly raspy but holding the same calm and comforting tone it always help.

I climbed to the back kicking at the window. The kicking brought sharp pains up my leg but i ignored it. Letting out a small cry of joy when the window broke i hopped out and helped Cage.
"We have to get to the road" i nodded and it took a while since it was still raining and the ground was muddy.

I pulled my phone out relieved to see it was still intact. I quickly called 911.
After i explained what happened they said someone would be there to help us soon. I thanked them and hung up.

"Cage dont sleep."

"I won't"

"I see your eyes closing."

"Theyre not..."

"Cage get up. ''

Silence.

"Cage?"

Silence

"Cage!? Get up! The ambulance is here get up!"

Defeaning silence.

________________________________________
Word count:302

Cliffhangweeerrrr love you pupssss