(14)

Hey pups I feel like I've been torturing some of you,i was reading the comments. Also I am going to start doing dedications, you can get them several different ways, funny comments , voting , anything really and boom yu might have a dedication, so yeah love you pups!

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Cade's POV :

I huffed annoyed as I climbed into the car. I had given Scott my phone number in case anything happened. I leaned back glowering in anger as we drove to my house. The drive was fairly long considering we lived on the outskirts of the town. Sure enough,i fell asleep.

I was woken up by my mother's hand shaking my shoulder gently, "Wake up honey." I yawned and hopped out. I was much taller than my mother and looked down at her. She gave me soft smile and lead me towards my father. I put on a blank face, my father stood on a raised podium gazing down at our pack. We had one of the biggest packs with 97 people and counting. I walked up and stood next to him, on his right while my mum went to his other side.

"Hello everyone," my father always greeted the pack like that, with a big warm smile. When they smiled and nodded at him respectfully he continued.

"As we all know my son-" he motioned to me and I nodded at the pack-"is going to be an Alpha very soon." He was interrupted by excited cheers and wide smiles. He let them have their moment before asking for quiet which he immediately got. "And we all know an Alpha is nothing without his Mate," he smiled lovingly at my mother and she smiled back," A pack is nothing without an Alpha and a Luna, and surprisingly enough my son has found his Mate-" excited whispers broke out and I watched quietly as girls fixed themselves to look presentable to the pack and fought off a smirk. "- now, now everyone settle down." They did. "His Mate is...Winter Di Angelo." Shocked gasps ran through the pack, "But he's human!" "His Mate is a boy!?" "Doesn't he belong to a pack already?!" All sorts of questions ran through the pack and my father looked over at me as if saying that I should take over.

"Hey!" I yelled out and they immediately all turned to look at me. "One by one. Question by question." stated simply my voice extremely hoarse and rough sounding. I watched as multiple hands went into the air and I picked one of the mothers. Jessica Moreno. A simple woman. Curly brown hair,light brown eyes. Not too much of a figure. She was wearing skinny jeans and a simple white shirt.

"What about his pack? What do they think?"

"As far as I know they perfectly okay with it,i've met them and they didn't seem to have a problem."

Up next a small girl, Samantha Reed, she had curly red hair and sparkling green eyes, she wore a cute little white dress and matching shoes.

"Will you get married and have babies?" she asked in an innocent tone.

I gave her a small smile,"I'm hoping so."

I answered question after question that was thrown at me. I sighed softly as I I walked off the stage and made my way to the car planning on heading back to the hospital. When Samantha stopped me.
"Cage?" I looked at her and smiled softly."Hey Sammy what's up?" I asked and squatted down to her height. "I-If you do have babies with Wintew-" I chuckled and smiled at her encouragingly," C-Can I be friends with them?" I chuckled once again and nodded, "I'd love that doll." She beamed at me and scampered off. I climbed back into my car and started driving. Halfway to the hospital I got a call from Scott, "Hey man, we've got a surprise for you." I frowned in confusion and glanced at my phone.

I pulled over and put the phone in front of me as Scott requested to Face Time. I frowned when I was met with the beaming face of Scott, Stiles and Allison. The camera was switched showing a sleepy-looking Winter gazing at it in confusion. I felt tears fill my eyes as relief filled my body, "Winter.." I said my voice filled with raw emotion. I watched as he gave a sleepy smile in the direction of my voice, "Cade...Merry Christmas" I knew it hurt him to say it considering his wince. I laughed happily smiling widely, "Merry Christmas baby, I'll be there soon. Stay awake. Please." He nodded and smiled weakly once again. I drove to the hospital smiling widely.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
word count: 763
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE CHRISTMAS HAPPY RANDOM FRIDAY EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope yu enjoyed this lil chappie! if yu want comment down there and let me know what yu think! I love yu pups see yu in the next chappie!1